Sign in to follow this  
Sickle1986

Coin Packs/Car Bundles - not showing up??

I have seen many people posting about packs not being delivered, and coins not appearing when bought from the Xbox store.... is this also the case with the PS4 store?

Are people not getting what they pay for on the PS4?

I want to buy some coins, but am reluctant to do so until I know that this isn't an issue for the PS4 users.

Edited by Sickle1986

I own every bundle and have had no issues whatsoever Sickle when purchasing them on the PS4. I haven't bought any coins though so I can't clarify if it works or not. Your best option is to purchase a pack as they contain coins (not all of them though, So make sure you check).

1111.jpg

Edited by *KICHZY

7 hours ago, Sickle1986 said:

I have seen many people posting about packs not being delivered, and coins not appearing when bought from the Xbox store.... is this also the case with the PS4 store?

Are people not getting what they pay for on the PS4?

I want to buy some coins, but am reluctant to do so until I know that this isn't an issue for the PS4 users.

The only issue I had on PS4 was with the founder bundles not awarding some spray cans they were supposed to, but this was fixed with a patch before OBT started.

I purchased the immortal warrior pack and the Midgar pack...the items showed up...but not my coins....I also bought the $49.99 coin pack...and that did not show up...I opened a ticket...hopefully they give me what I paid for...

I wasn't aware the packs still come with coins? - I don't see anywhere that it says they do... only the rare car parts, cabs, guns etc, are listed.

Yup...they come with coins still...

1 hour ago, Sickle1986 said:

I wasn't aware the packs still come with coins? - I don't see anywhere that it says they do... only the rare car parts, cabs, guns etc, are listed.

1 hour ago, Sickle1986 said:

Yeah, You get coins with selected bundles, Not all of them though.

DBw54DMWsAMByds.thumb.jpg.5510f950df67b0

I didn't even notice that, yeah the packs will be the way to go then for me.

Is it just this pack which offers coins with the parts, or do the others as well?.... (Looking at you Fenrir/Law of the Wasteland)

Im still waiting on a reply to my ticket...i submitted proof of purchase but still no coins...i would hold off on buying a pack until the issue with not sending coins is rectified...

2 hours ago, *Tobiasjr12 said:

Im still waiting on a reply to my ticket...i submitted proof of purchase but still no coins...i would hold off on buying a pack until the issue with not sending coins is rectified...

Thanks for the update, I will put it off for now then

15 hours ago, *Tobiasjr12 said:

I purchased the immortal warrior pack and the Midgar pack...the items showed up...but not my coins....I also bought the $49.99 coin pack...and that did not show up...I opened a ticket...hopefully they give me what I paid for...

Like I asked in another topic, are you launching PS4 version or PC version? Purchases made in PlayStation Store are only given in game when the game is launched on PS4, and progression isn't shared as well, the accounts on different platforms are separate. 

9 minutes ago, gromvoiny said:

Like I asked in another topic, are you launching PS4 version or PC version? Purchases made in PlayStation Store are only given in game when the game is launched on PS4, and progression isn't shared as well, the accounts on different platforms are separate. 

Ps4

15 minutes ago, *Tobiasjr12 said:

Ps4

And is this the same PSN account you made the purchase for? 

I found your screenshots in other topic and can see that you post on forum from different account then you use to play Crossout. 

1 hour ago, gromvoiny said:

And is this the same PSN account you made the purchase for? 

I found your screenshots in other topic and can see that you post on forum from different account then you use to play Crossout. 

Yes...the 2 packs showed up...but my coins did not....

16 minutes ago, *Tobiasjr12 said:

Yes...the 2 packs showed up...but my coins did not....

Next time, please don't create several topics about the same issue. 

Also, according to our logs for your account (Tobias808), you received the 4900 Coins in total from 2 bundles and spent them on the market already.