Sign in to follow this  
FiveOClock

How to build a Wasp Box

If I get time I will post how I used science from Basket Weaving and Military Light Vehicle Engineering to build vehicles  that really soak damage in Crossout.

A Wasp Box is structure built around a Wasp that reduces the damage from MG fire. In order for players to damage the Wasp they have to fire head on and take your missile shots. This increases the amount of damage your Wasp will take so it survives longer against players using MGs to strip weapons.

What you will need

2 x Van Windows

1 x 2 by 4 piece ( every other Wasp Box)

1 x 4 by 4 piece

Partial Wasp Box - Put a Van Window on each side of the Wasp. Then put the 4x4 piece on top of the 2 van windows. This creates an area that keeps indirect mg fire from hitting your Wasp and damaging it.

Full Wasp Box - Underneath the Wasp put the 2 x 4 piece. Van Windows on the sides. 4x4 on the top

If you put Wasp Boxes next to each other you alternate between partial and full. You don't want the Wasps at the same height. Otherwise one lucky hit will take out all your firepower.I will post a step by step with screen caps when I get time.

It certainly would be very helpful to have a graphic illustration of what you mean.

On 8-6-2017 at 11:12 PM, ARES_IV said:

It certainly would be very helpful to have a graphic illustration of what you mean.

Here you go:

Spoiler

stacked tower:

Spoiler

you can also mount them behind the cabin for even more protection:

Spoiler

test mode:

Spoiler

and yes. i am sorry i peek into other people's guides, sorry! xD

Edited by TheCatPlaysGamez
deleted attachment because i ran out of attachment space
  • Upvote 1

That is fine with me. Here is some bonus content - How to build a Proctologist Build

A Proctologist build is a fast ramming car that uses exploding lances or exploding spears. First thing you do is get a rocket racing build.

screenshot-170611-132607.thumb.jpg.90845

This is a generic rocket car build. It is on the Exhibition as Pocket Rocket. Notice we have saved two points of energy for exploding spears/lances

screenshot-170611-132638.thumb.jpg.4ffee

I have added the ramming weapons. I put in a couple of hatchets . They are not good for ramming but will stop my cabin from taking damage.

screenshot-170611-133054.thumb.jpg.298dd

Drive around avoiding combat until the lance is at max damage bonus. Then find someone not paying attention and ram them.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, FiveOClock said:

That is fine with me. Here is some bonus content - How to build a Proctologist Build

[...]

Drive around avoiding combat until the lance is at max damage bonus. Then find someone not paying attention and ram them.

You could upgrade it to a "surprise Proctologist". :O

Loose 2 booster and add a chameleon.

Chameleon is easy to beat for some graphics cards. I would only use it as a surprise weapon. Once people know you have it then move to a new match.

The Proc build does two things well. It will guarantee one kill. If you don't do anything dumb you will be capping their base first.

At the start of the match drive in a circle. You will see the multiplier on the lance go to 1x, 2x, and then 3x.  When you are drive do NOT turn fight. Act like you are a knight on a horse jousting. Come in fast and go right into the cabin. Once you got your kill drive around the other players to the base. You are much faster than the other team so you will cap first.

End of match and both teams are capping. An enemy tries to drive into your circle so they cap out first. Use your rockets to push them out. The rockets will give you enough energy to push them away from the cap.

Sign in to follow this