Ukkosjumala

Interactive pipes and exhausts.

Recommended Posts

So yeah, had this suggestion going just a day before the forum restart, so.. Here we go again.

Interactive pipes and exhausts.

They work just like horns.
-> Last one that you place, creates the effect.
-> Press "H" for effect.
-> plays a revving sound that is compatible with your cab.
-> Hold "H" for a longer effect (could just play for a certain length like with -> Hunter's horn)

Different rarities.

White plays just the revving sound, blues emits smoke or flame, more rare ones might play a short tune and let our whatever effect in sync with the sound.
 

 

16928t50-L.jpg

wall_89_53ff73b33a83a.jpg

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I suggest this too,maybe you mean interact with them to linking the exhaust to engine ( by a new parameter i cant describe yet) actually improves engine power not just putting exhaust to a random spot.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, StreaMRoLLeR said:

I suggest this too,maybe you mean interact with them to linking the exhaust to engine ( by a new parameter i cant describe yet) actually improves engine power not just putting exhaust to a random spot.

That would not be necessary. You could place those things anywhere (like you do now with exhausts, horns etc.) and get the effect from pressing "H"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well id like if the exhausts were reacting to your driving, when you start driving. would be a natural effect.

like flames comming out abit when you start driving. maby even bigger flame when you start using boosters.

Edited by zeves1337

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe

On 13/6/2017 at 7:00 AM, Ukkosjumala said:

That would not be necessary. You could place those things anywhere (like you do now with exhausts, horns etc.) and get the effect from pressing "H"

Maybe not H, since H is Horn & L is Lights...

I believe E is free of any bind, maybe bind it for Exhausts?

 

ALSO!

If Exhausts would improve speed/acceleration passively, wouldn't that mean that should be taken as a module and NOT a decoration? thus not givin' any rep boost at all, for a balanced exchange.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Indiferencce said:

Maybe

Maybe not H, since H is Horn & L is Lights...

I believe E is free of any bind, maybe bind it for Exhausts?

 

ALSO!

If Exhausts would improve speed/acceleration passively, wouldn't that mean that should be taken as a module and NOT a decoration? thus not givin' any rep boost at all, for a balanced exchange.

Actually, found this out today - E and Q are for strafing side to side with spider legs. Hit steppnwolf and try it. Surprised me.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Indiferencce said:

Maybe

Maybe not H, since H is Horn & L is Lights...

I believe E is free of any bind, maybe bind it for Exhausts?

 

ALSO!

If Exhausts would improve speed/acceleration passively, wouldn't that mean that should be taken as a module and NOT a decoration? thus not givin' any rep boost at all, for a balanced exchange.

As i said this is a new parameter we cant describe yet. Imagine crafting turbos air filters manifolds etc.Maybe in future these will be categorized as engine parts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/6/2017 at 1:18 AM, Gheert said:

Actually, found this out today - E and Q are for strafing side to side with spider legs. Hit steppnwolf and try it. Surprised me.

You can also do it by "locking" the handbrake and 'turning' with your legged vehicle.

I believe you simply didn't know this as I didn't know you could strafe with Q & E aswell as Space-bar.

We're not even halfway thru the understanding this game has to offer, my god.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.