Guest Wafflingsumo

New Clan Recruitment

47 posts in this topic

WISEGUYS

New Clan looking for members. Everyone welcome. Must be active.

Message me if your interested in joining.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do. Im lvl 14 with a power score of 4.4k message my gamertag at xTheUnavengedx if your interested 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have an xbox club for the clan too, to organise clan games and general co-op.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Guest P 0 E said:

Yo add me gamertag is.  P 0 E. ( the 0 is a zero)

Done :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm in a Clan now, but I haven't seen any advantage to the game clans yet. What's the deal with Clans?

Also, Please comment in some of the other threads I have commented on or started. Good suggestions and entertaining to boot!.

I Appreciate the 'hearts'

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, bgmanii said:

I'm in a Clan now, but I haven't seen any advantage to the game clans yet. What's the deal with Clans?

Also, Please comment in some of the other threads I have commented on or started. Good suggestions and entertaining to boot!.

I Appreciate the 'hearts'

Clan rewards and tourneys are coming but not here yet :( all you can do for now is team up with each other :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Guest Reaps said:

Please :) gt: krigs gott 1

In progress :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Level 15 5.9k power score 2.3k structure points. Gamertag The T Reks 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Guest Psycosis69 said:

Level 15 5.9k power score 2.3k structure points. Gamertag The T Reks 

Done :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Guest Soul Merkin420 said:

GT Soul Merkin420 

 

56 minutes ago, Guest Red II Snow said:

Red II Snow

In progress guys, as soon as I get updated I'll add you :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Guest Toastman2413 said:

Ill be on after update add me GT: Toastman2413

If I have room left, your in :) need to check after update :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/9/2017 at 11:51 AM, Guest Wafflingsumo said:

WISEGUYS

New Clan looking for members. Everyone welcome. Must be active.

Message me if your interested in joining.

Add Me My GT:IsBu11etSt0rm99

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.