Ropuszek

Storage expansion and Blueprint storage description need more info

On 19/06/2017 at 7:42 AM, Mraevn said:

Just to give you some info I have recently bought the Storage Expansion and guess what.. 25 spaces... yeah im dead serious you spent ton of materials and expect to get like another 200 slots, but you only get 25. So add this suggestion too - increase the space you get from this at least to 50, because atm its not really worth the materials.

You think that is bad for the 25 spaces?  The expansion pack are only good for the first 2 expansions of 25 spaces each.  The next one need 2 expansions pack for the 25 spaces, My guess, more spaces you want more pack it will take.

They should give you storage space when you buy packs as well. if you start to buy a couple of packs before you know it you have to use the money you get with the pack to buy a storage upgrade instead of the "new item" you wanted to get. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

OH MY GOD! I just discovered this post because the game was asking me more than one BP to increase my slot count. If I had known that earlier I wouldn't have bought it in the first place!

Now I'm 640G less and still can't do anything with it. :(

Edited by lucashc90
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

I can attest to the fact that after six blueprint slots the 7th requires two blueprint items to make. I would guess that storage operates on the same principle after you add two additional storage units (25 a piece, also verified).  Honestly though, I find that keeping as few duplicates of things tends to ease the storage issue somewhat.

I think I've roughly figured out what in your storage counts towards the inventory limit and what does not. I looked at my inventory which has 414 items in it not counting resources yet I'm at 147 of 225 spaces. First if you notice a number of your items have a small cube in the lower left hand of their icon, this seems to imply it's a critical item and does not count.  From that I've figured the following based on test selling items to see if the inventory number fluctuates.

Does Not Count: starter weapons, starter wheels, basic frame, body parts, all spray paint/texture.

Does Count - Vanity parts (headlights ect), Non-starter Cabins (huntsman ect), Any weapon you get after the hornets, Engines, All equipment (including carjacks), all wheels (except starter).

Once I broke down my inventory by this, the does count listing = 147 items which matches my inventory perfectly; so there you go. I hope this helps.

Edited by TKG_actual
hit wrong button
  • Upvote 2

No idea why storage space is so elusive and expensive. The game has a steep grind - but then it's almost like we're punished for grinding, because we don't have much room to hold on to the (nearly worthless) items we collect while grinding.

Storage space should be *at least* 250 by the time you hit level 30 Engineer. It's only fair.

On 5/21/2018 at 1:28 PM, Seanwilliams78 said:

No idea why storage space is so elusive and expensive. The game has a steep grind - but then it's almost like we're punished for grinding, because we don't have much room to hold on to the (nearly worthless) items we collect while grinding.

Storage space should be *at least* 250 by the time you hit level 30 Engineer. It's only fair.

I agree with this, I would go on to propose that storage space from your starting 200 should be increased every time your parts limit goes up (11 times after level 1 with 20 parts) so maybe +10 per or something which gives a potential storage of 310 which is more like what a player would need by then. Same for blueprints though to a lesser degree.

• Upvote 1

On 5/28/2018 at 10:22 PM, TKG_actual said:

I agree with this, I would go on to propose that storage space from your starting 200 should be increased every time your parts limit goes up (11 times after level 1 with 20 parts) so maybe +10 per or something which gives a potential storage of 310 which is more like what a player would need by then. Same for blueprints though to a lesser degree.

Agree.  It takes for ever to level up and I spend most of my time selling off stuff because storage is always full and trade slots are full.

On 8/23/2017 at 3:40 PM, ThrowingTracks said:

I have also heard that once you expand past a certain point you need multiples of the BP's to get the next upgrade. There is no information about this, at what point or how many are needed to achieve that "next" upgrade. This sort of information really needs to be added so folk now exactly whats needed for that next upgrade.

Yeah... So just finished my 3rd storage expansion and thought i would get to expand my storage. But no. I need 2 to be able to expand. Really disappointed. 
So I completely agree that this NEEDS to be in description. Unless, if Crossout seeks to upset their players like this.
Preferably they should change it completely so only 1 is always needed for expanding, considering the cost of making 1 storage expansion.

• Like 1

Devs plz do something about it!  Years have pass since this post was open to collect opinions...

We want:

Complete information in the item description.

Additional space when we buy a pack.

And could be possible than SAME TYPE of a given deco take only one storage space? ? ? ?  ( I mean 1 storage space for 1tiny light? ? ?:crying::014j: and one space for a mammoth? ? ? :017:)

On 3/18/2019 at 12:19 AM, *Zhetesh said:

Devs plz do something about it!  Years have pass since this post was open to collect opinions...

We want:

Complete information in the item description.

Additional space when we buy a pack.

And could be possible than SAME TYPE of a given deco take only one storage space? ? ? ?  ( I mean 1 storage space for 1tiny light? ? ?:crying::014j: and one space for a mammoth? ? ? :017:)

Still waiting....

Plz!  Don't forget us! 

The devs literally do not care about stuff like this. It took YEARS just to get them to finally lower the crafting cost of storage/blueprints.

Maybe in 5 years they will finally get off their asses and give proper text descriptions of these xxxx things. It would only take about 30 seconds to alter the text so people know what they're actually crafting, but they wont do it.

Edited by Crunk_Prime

Old topic yeah, but nevertheless i agree.

Ive played Crossover for that..under 2 months i guess, bought 3-4 packs, and my storage is pretty close to be full, but even as ive bought packs, theres still ton of parts that ive not bought but gotten as rewards, from faction progress, like 2 identical front grilles looking like 30's cars grille shells. 

How on earth i cant find a way to throw away, to remove body parts that i think i wont be using ?

And cost of storage expansion on pretty high for how minimal is the space it offers.

I can easily play 6 hrs  in 24hrs, or more, and ive enjoyed that i make atleast some progress, but when i reach new faction level...i get more parts that look often like i wont be using em,or i have them already.

Add this to the scrap limits....damn.

But hey,im off to play more.