Softybeast

How to Beat Leviathans / Invasion / Raids

This video I made explains how the AI works in this game and how to "exploit" it to win raids consistently with power scores of 4000 or even lower, it's all about the vehicle design...

• Upvote 2

by the looks of it, you only give the "partial" solution. a lot of better leviathans got GL-55's or Retchers which counter there builds unless you mount the tower behind you cabin, and you should carry more frontal armor, since all the damage is going to come from one side - the levi.

that said, nice to see someone else making guides!

these are mine if you're interested:

13 hours ago, Softybeast said:

This video I made explains how the AI works in this game and how to "exploit" it to win raids consistently with power scores of 4000 or even lower, it's all about the vehicle design...

+1

Not sure, how the damage bleed through + reduction grille parts work now, since their overhaul.

But the 2 gun mounting parts, on top of the cabin, should each have an effective structure of over 500.

And the AI will never directly shoot at them.

:)

Edited by Steelwolve

7 hours ago, Steelwolve said:

And the AI will never directly shoot at them.

exept for those who use GL-55's or retchers, since those arc, they will basicly hit the top of your cabin and nuke your elevated structure.

5 hours ago, TheCatPlaysGamez said:

exept for those who use GL-55's or retchers, since those arc, they will basicly hit the top of your cabin and nuke your elevated structure.

Yes, I realise that, but at the moment there aren't that many leviathans that have grenade launchers(except, ironically, mine) and as long as you stand still, it would not hit that part of the structure