RabidRussian

Workbench Rent Costs

On ‎07‎.‎07‎.‎2017 at 2:18 PM, SuperGnu said:

Becuse we need a moneydump. And frankly workbenches is where most ppl will put their coins anyway.

totaly wrong- nobody is that stupid,. Current crafting is MUCH HIGHER cost then buying stuff on market.

On 2017-07-15 at 11:09 PM, Steeltruck said:

totaly wrong- nobody is that stupid,. Current crafting is MUCH HIGHER cost then buying stuff on market.

So you are going to farm fuel untill you can buy an Epic or legendary?

1 hour ago, SuperGnu said:

So you are going to farm fuel untill you can buy an Epic or legendary?

Crafting is usually more expensive, as you can make low price orders on the market.

I can buy scopes for down to 16 coins on PC, it takes, what? 30 coins roughly to craft?

On 22/07/2017 at 6:27 AM, SuperGnu said:

There is a lot more stuff than Scopes on the market.

Of course, but consider I can buy blue guns on PC for about 28, even as low as 26!

Takes more to craft than it does to buy it.

Sell the scrap, wires, and copper and you end up with more money.

2 minutes ago, CaptainZeno said:

I can buy blue guns on PC for about 28, even as low as 26!

generally speaking: no u can't

u have to check the specific item u want, use crossoutDB its a great tool.

market.png

5 hours ago, ost3rh4g3n said:

generally speaking: no u can't

u have to check the specific item u want, use crossoutDB its a great tool.

market.png

Prices fluctuate all over the place.

I've got blues for less than 16.

12 minutes ago, CaptainZeno said:

since we were talking about "guns", yet again, just no ! i checked EVERY blue WEAPON, none of them ever droped that low. no point in discussing with u if u continue to make/mix things up.

On 22.7.2017 at 0:27 AM, SuperGnu said:

There is a lot more stuff than Scopes on the market.

• Upvote 2

On 25/07/2017 at 4:04 PM, ost3rh4g3n said:

since we were talking about "guns", yet again, just no ! i checked EVERY blue WEAPON, none of them ever droped that low. no point in discussing with u if u continue to make/mix things up.

I've got blue guns for...23-24,

On 2017-07-25 at 4:11 AM, CaptainZeno said:

Of course, but consider I can buy blue guns on PC for about 28, even as low as 26!

Takes more to craft than it does to buy it.

Sell the scrap, wires, and copper and you end up with more money.

Before the steam launch the blues where not that cheap, they where low 30's. And the materials to buy them where around 5-10c lower. Did you make a huge profit after bech cost? Not at all but you did go + on it rather than selling the materials.

On 28/07/2017 at 1:38 PM, SuperGnu said:

Before the steam launch the blues where not that cheap, they where low 30's. And the materials to buy them where around 5-10c lower. Did you make a huge profit after bech cost? Not at all but you did go + on it rather than selling the materials.

I got landing gear wheels for like...14 recently, awesome to flip them for like 18 or something. ;P

29 minutes ago, CaptainZeno said:

I got landing gear wheels for like...14 recently, awesome to flip them for like 18 or something. ;P

Landing gear is not weapons.

• Upvote 1

On 31/07/2017 at 11:26 PM, SuperGnu said:

Landing gear is not weapons.

And? They're blues, and thus their crafting would mean they don't make profit.

I get 76mm cannons for 26, which isn't profitable.

I get explosive spears for 28 or lower, which isn't profitable.

On 7/1/2017 at 2:32 PM, ARES_IV said:

Except that many items now sell for less than crafting them costs,

With current scrap prices it is a complete waste if time to sell blues for coin. You make more coin selling scrap and fuel right now. 

That could change after the Knight event though when scrap is nearly worthless again. 

Before crafting anything, always check if buying on the market would not be cheaper.

I think that any given player arround 5000 PS could make about 20-30 coins per day doing invasions and selling the copper. But if you try to make coins selling small wheels you have to have patiente like a frog.

On 25.07.2017 г. at 10:44 AM, CaptainZeno said:

That is a utter lie when we are talking for weapons.

On 2017-08-02 at 6:12 PM, CaptainZeno said:

And? They're blues, and thus their crafting would mean they don't make profit.

I get 76mm cannons for 26, which isn't profitable.

I get explosive spears for 28 or lower, which isn't profitable.

And if you say you got "guns" for less than 30 you are lying. Wheels and Scopes are not "Guns" simple as that.

Rare and legendary workbenches cost should be free, rare ones because are the most used, so charging for them is just mean, and legendary, because come'on, after ALL the grinding, time and effort I went through to get the parts, you are going to cockblock me one last time with the rent fee?

Epic can stay as is, since changing rare to free will make them more worth.

To make an epic, first you need 200c (6 USD for a 350 coin pack) just to start (50 rare workbench engineers and 50 for the faction you want, 100 epic one), then you need 2700 scrap to make the rare parts (*6), 300 copper, then an extra 250 scrap, 750 wires, and 150 copper for the epic one. So, if you are a non paying player, you need to sell about 2500 scrap to get the renting fees, so that means you need to reach the scrap cap 2 weeks in a row, so that alone means you could get an epic every 2 weeks (58 epic right now, so that means 116 weeks-2 years- to get all). OR just sell all that scrap and just outright buy the epic, same goes for paying players, 350 (was) is almost the price of a regular epic.

Bottom line: MAKE WORKBENCHES WORTH IT ALREADY (We can discuss fun after that).

Sad part is, all this would have been crystal clear for any of the devs, if they actually played their game; but it seems developers nowadays think testing is the least important part of the development process, and they just go lazy and expect the players to do their work.

• Upvote 1

I dont understand why people have so much problem with stuff being cheaper on the market then to craft.

Why dont you just buy????

Yes, I am dead serious. The market will balance itself. It just doesnt because to many people sell willingly at a loss. Stop doing that and the lack of supply will force item prices back up to profitable levels.

In the meantime, save coins and buy it.

The workbench rent does not affect the market as long as so many people are willing to sell for less. Remove workbench fees and the only result will be that rares sell for 20....

2 hours ago, ARES_IV said:

I dont understand why people have so much problem with stuff being cheaper on the market then to craft.

Why dont you just buy????

Because mindless grinding for scrap to sell and then buy the item has no reward feel to it, it's not fulfilling, you didn't do anything special to earn that part you bought, crafting at least gives you some feeling that you earned the part you just created, you know, feel of progression, something this game dearly needs. 

• Upvote 4