RabidRussian

Workbench Rent Costs

On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 3:00 PM, SuperGnu said:

Just move the Large Gas tank to the free workbench in engineers.

No they need to come out with a new pack in the shop to buy. One where the cab has a built in fuel tank perk. This will help them make money to buy the jet ski for using on Tuesdays only. Same concept could work where the cab has an ammo storage perk. All those pickup cabs and not one extended or crew cab. And the one of you reading my ideals and flying them at meetings. I better get paid. Still waiting for the meat grinder ideal check. Deleting what I wrote and leaving the photos is lame.

On 1/8/2018 at 11:53 AM, TheRedSkull10 said:

I don't play anymore WoWp, so I have no idea what is going on. I occasionally play WoWs and I must say, there are some ships better than others but it's not as bad as in WoT. I stopped playing it and came here, because it causes more sadness than happiness. Gold ammo, losing credits on higher tiers without premium account and OP (yes, overpowered) premium tanks is not what I signed for 6 years ago. And what do you mean by saying 'The devs can still be very greedy in this system and make money'. They are greedy, that's why they designed whole economics in WoT and marketing to do this. Over 4000 employees and check how many actually work on the game's engine, balance, bugs etc.

I don't even know how to finish this comment. If you are really enjoying pay to win, go play WoT, spend 400$ every month on new tanks, premium account and golden ammo. But don't pollute other games. Crossout is fairly free to play and pay to skip, but it doesn't matter. Once you master the art of building the right vehicles with effective use of parts, mass and weapons, you can easily be MVP every second, third match. And even when you lose a battle, you earn something. But nobody will take something from you. And that is magnificent.

No offense taken and meant too.

the above is the most eloquent description of everything wrong with wargaming.net's products ever. A s a disclaimer I am a former WoWs and WoT player. I hate what that company's games have become and find their blind lust for money downright insulting. if you don't believe that look here:

I can personally verify that this is a item that cannot work without gold rounds and can only really be effected with gold rounds. I pray that Crossout does NOT go this way.

oh btw theres this:

Edited by TKG_actual
had to add an additional info
  • Upvote 1