Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rackham_the_red

"Anchor your build" module

11 posts in this topic

why? because. mostly because team mates like to push you around, they can't drive, whatever strange reasons they might have... for certain weapon (mostly cannons) this can be as annoying as possible

effect?

1. negates the recoil of a weapon 
  2. makes it impossible for friend AND foe to move you as long as the module is not destroyed
  3. you can't move or turn as long as you're anchored to the ground

how? A module. 1 Energy. The module should either be a single entity you have to place within the frames or be something you have to fix on 4 points on the outside of the frame. once it gets destroyed you will can be pushed around again. Should look like the  "legs" of the machine in the picture, just that it's not supposed to just stand, but actually shoot some kind of bolt into the surface below once activated

hydraulictruckcrane2.jpg

nice suggestion, added up to the Document and noted.

rackham_the_red, keep suggesting interesting ideas, huh? :002: We've added your suggestion to the list of our future plans, nice job!

Wanted to suggest this being a activated-cooldown thing like drones. In its current state someone could make a build with one of these very well protected and just run to the capture point. Very OP.

there are videos out there of people droping every single allowed piece into armor. 2 of those guys stay at the own spawn. after some time the 3 or 4 remaining people of the other team appear and "deal" with the armored up guys within a few seconds...

an imobile enemy is one of the most easy things to deal with in the game

13 hours ago, TheButtButterer said:

True, but what if they are in low ps matches with low ps weapons? It may take too long.

what if these anchors have a PS high enough so you don't see them in low PS matches? (that is if MM works...)

no for real... if you have a problem destroying an imobile enemy, it's not because he uses and anchor to not be moved but because you might not have any working weapons... builds in low ps matches have very low HP. one of the reasons it IS low PS range in the first place...

On 6/15/2017 at 6:40 AM, rackham_the_red said:

why? because. mostly because team mates like to push you around, they can't drive, whatever strange reasons they might have... for certain weapon (mostly cannons) this can be as annoying as possible

I am not guilty of this, I am not a terrible driver

Edited by Trigger_HappY

On 6/22/2017 at 6:08 AM, Woodyrojo said:

rackham_the_red, keep suggesting interesting ideas, huh? :002: We've added your suggestion to the list of our future plans, nice job!

So he got an upgrade instead of the dreaded words added to document that dooms ones suggestion into the deep dark pit of death known as the document in which their suggestion will be hardly noticable if not completely forgotten.

It's rare that you see devs actually looking and taking part in suggestion forums.

Most games it's just a containment unit for the ideaguys like me

Not often you see them show up in a thread and be like "Hey this is pretty neat we're gonna do this, nice one."

Now if only I could get my two pending discussion threads approved

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0