Sign in to follow this  
Taschren

Could we have an adjustable UI for weapons/utilities cooldowns?

Coming from some other games, I feel like having an adjustable/editable UI to move the screen icons around would help a lot.

Why?

When the weapon cooldown is at the bottom of the screen, I have to look down; I have to take my eyes off the targets. If I could put the cooldown to the right side manually, I would be able to see, peripherally, when my weapons are getting hot and to know when to let off to let them cool, while still maintaining focus on my target.

Human eyes work better side to side than they do up and down, consider allowing a custom UI interface with moving/save positions.

Yes I know leviathans have a **** load of weapons but you don't get to play leviathans anyway, just let me put my cooldown on the right side of the screen so I can let off when they heat up too much and fire at my enemies more efficiently without taking my eyes off them.

Please?

• Upvote 1

Hello, Taschren!

Thank you for your suggestion! We have to admit, that it's a great idea. But, unfortunately, currently it's almost impossible to bring this idea to life. We'll save it, as it's too tasty to abandon. Thanks again!

Might be easier to put a semi transparent indicator (a line that goes up until it fills a bar or smth) right beside the crosshair (say about 5-10% of a screen diameter besides it). many games that use overheating, charge or something similar (thinking about space flight games right now) have an approach like that.

might make it much easier than "free place an icon" to just choose from a set of given places in the options menu

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this