Sign in to follow this  
xDeLiDuMRuLx

TURKISH POWER

arkadas olarak Ekledim seni dostum bide klana nasıl davet ederim bulayım hemen davet atıcam,invate clan yazıyor da online olmak lazım sanırım ..Halledicez :)

• Upvote 1

On 19.06.2017 at 6:12 PM, TruckMcTruckface said:

Loli is borderline pedophilia, it has no place in Crossout, go please yourself to little underage girls somewhere else. Also turks aren't a race, they are an ethnic group, them being proud of being turkish only falls under chauvinism . Christianity is a religion , not a race. I don't see how any of this falls under racism according to your false equivalency, as far as i can see, you are upset that you can't spread your degeneracy and try to strawman these people. 

And your profile picture is not even close to borderline. YT memes have no place in crossout, go please yourself to memes somewhere else.

Edited by RudeImouto

11 hours ago, TruckMcTruckface said:

Loli is borderline pedophilia, it has no place in Crossout, go please yourself to little underage girls somewhere else. Also turks aren't a race, they are an ethnic group, them being proud of being turkish only falls under chauvinism . Christianity is a religion , not a race. I don't see how any of this falls under racism according to your false equivalency, as far as i can see, you are upset that you can't spread your degeneracy and try to strawman these people. 

Reddit:The post

Also please , atleast study the meaning of words before trying to argue

Racism is discrimination and prejudice towards people based on their race or ethinicity"
Spewing wanna be smart looking buzzwords don't actually work outside of reddit and /b/ fyi

Also, loli is legal where I live, I am originally Japanese and legal age here is 13. Christianity had nothing to do with it, it was just an example of bias against certain groups of people and **** u get banned for easily, especially something as simple as a christian cross. I wonder if they will ban nordic flags next because of christian crosses?

Edited by TacticalImouto

19 hours ago, TacticalImouto said:

Reddit:The post

Also please , atleast study the meaning of words before trying to argue

Racism is discrimination and prejudice towards people based on their race or ethinicity"
Spewing wanna be smart looking buzzwords don't actually work outside of reddit and /b/ fyi

Also, loli is legal where I live, I am originally Japanese and legal age here is 13. Christianity had nothing to do with it, it was just an example of bias against certain groups of people and **** u get banned for easily, especially something as simple as a christian cross. I wonder if they will ban nordic flags next because of christian crosses?

Wait a second, i am using buzzwords? You weebs wandered here starting a fight with random people by calling them racists on the basis of what? I don't even browse reddit, it doesn't take a genius to figure out what you degenerates are trying to accomplish here. Oh ****, i didn't know this entire forum falls under japanese laws. Wander back into your basements please.

On 6/16/2017 at 10:45 AM, xDeLiDuMRuLx said:

TÜM OYUNCULARI BEKLİYORUZ...

WAITING ALL PLAYERS...

Kaç kişi oldunuz, pek ilgi yok sanirim TR tarafindan ben oynuyorum 7K ps, clan wars gelince fln belki dusunurum.Ortalama PS ler nedir clan in ?

Guest N_I_K_S_s

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/crossTRTR   

aramıza katıl

Sign in to follow this