WadeTheScrapper

Proof The Market System Is Broken

5 hours ago, VorpralBunny said:

Not going to be another low PS droner trying to earn scrap and fuel to sell that could be used training drivers and doing missions.

But that's what you have to do if you want to rent a workbench. Farming scrap, fuel, copper, and common parts to sell for coins is the real grind in this game. Also, remember to sell all your crates and not open them. And scrap and fuel is not used to train drivers and do missions. Only fuel is used in raids. 

No bench time is no advancing to have gear to compete. About to max the nomad faction and yet to make all the gear I need from it let alone even think about starting another.

Actually, most parts are cheaper to buy from the market then to craft. The main reason you level up factions is to get armor, which you can't buy. 

Two drivers not finished. The last skill has insane cost for last skill.

You shouldn't focus on co-drivers too early. They generally aren't worth the grind.

I get on Crossout now from playing WOT. Just to know it there is worse then WOT for all around play possible.

I've played the World of Tanks/Warplanes/Warships series too. And the grind there is no different from Crossout. Both WG and Targem are very greedy. Many new and experienced players have come from WoT and you're the only one that I know of to say Crossout is worse. Your last sentence is almost undecipherable. What exactly are you trying to say? If you're going to give up crossout, don't go back to WoT. Instead, try War Thunder. It's a bit better there. 

The market is indeed broken, but I kind of like it like that as I can get items for cheaper ;}. But yeah, It should be fixed, and soon as having the market system be completely broken probably isn't too good for the game.

Hi 

creating a second currency seemed to me to be more just as, for example, gold and silver

or 

Blue Factory : 25 coin  for 5 piece now  18.75 ( -25% ) 

Purple Factory 100 coin for 5 piece now 75 piece 

Yellow Factory :  300 coin for 5 piece 

it could revive the economy but also destroy it, it would give easier access to the fusion  and it would be more profitable to sell with a cheaper workshop .

you said you do not want to interfere with the market (dev) and it is the community that sets the prices, however you have created the premium, which has significantly influenced the market

now it's up to you to find a solution to get prices up

• Confused 1

On 1/15/2018 at 5:06 PM, kkang2828 said:

But that's what you have to do if you want to rent a workbench. Farming scrap, fuel, copper, and common parts to sell for coins is the real grind in this game. Also, remember to sell all your crates and not open them. And scrap and fuel is not used to train drivers and do missions. Only fuel is used in raids. 

Actually, most parts are cheaper to buy from the market then to craft. The main reason you level up factions is to get armor, which you can't buy. 

You shouldn't focus on co-drivers too early. They generally aren't worth the grind.

I've played the World of Tanks/Warplanes/Warships series too. And the grind there is no different from Crossout. Both WG and Targem are very greedy. Many new and experienced players have come from WoT and you're the only one that I know of to say Crossout is worse. Your last sentence is almost undecipherable. What exactly are you trying to say? If you're going to give up crossout, don't go back to WoT. Instead, try War Thunder. It's a bit better there. 

Disagree 1000%. WoT grind is not nearly as tedious as this.

On 22.5.2018 at 2:03 AM, Seanwilliams78 said:

Disagree 1000%. WoT grind is not nearly as tedious as this.

lol wut?

WOT has a many times longer and worse grind than this.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

If the market is broken, it's because people are stupid.  I mean, when you can buy something for 2 coins and sell it for 3, all on THE SAME SCREEN, it tells you people aren't that bright.

Make Normal and Hard Seasons reward a specific amount of coins as a reward so fresh coins are being introduced to the game on a regular basis.

Edited by *KICHZY
  • Like 1

It's not profitable to put more coins in the game; it's profitable for them to take coins OUT of the game.