Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kirineki

Possible new faction?

7 posts in this topic

So i noticed on the loading screen there is a person standing with a name on his jacket saying ravens. As far as i know it doenst refer to anything (yet). Might this be a name for a faction that will be released in the future?

2 hours ago, Kirineki said:

So i noticed on the loading screen there is a person standing with a name on his jacket saying ravens. As far as i know it doenst refer to anything (yet). Might this be a name for a faction that will be released in the future?

the design with the feathers actually look close to the shaman profile picture that comes with the born to fly pack.
so there's that connection too

Perhaps that character from the loading screen is belongs to Lunatics.

• If you check the paints on the Car it's really similar the Default one of lunatic weapons, items...etc
  • The parts on the car is similar to Lunatics vehicle parts
  • If you look the equipments on their body, see those traits on them, they better similar to Lunas' rether than other faction

Or...maybe this "Ravens" are just a class or Brotherhood from Lunatics Nation

Not going to say anything, its just entertaining to watch :>

23 hours ago, DUROV196616 said:

Perhaps that character from the loading screen is belongs to Lunatics.

• If you check the paints on the Car it's really similar the Default one of lunatic weapons, items...etc
  • The parts on the car is similar to Lunatics vehicle parts
  • If you look the equipments on their body, see those traits on them, they better similar to Lunas' rether than other faction

Or...maybe this "Ravens" are just a class or Brotherhood from Lunatics Nation

actually the only lunatic looking about the car in the laoding screen is the front bumper, small spikes and the streaks of red on it. (and the stick bomb the other guy is holding)
everything else is engineers looking. with a gun from the nomads and panels from scavengers.

i think maybe this is jsut meant to represent a small gang, not included in other factions, maybe a freelance group that trades with all the others.

now speaking of "new factions" i wish we could acces some of the old posts from before the forum wipe.
it had some nice ideas for factions there.

it's just artwork and it has been there for quite a while now, so eh.

My guess would be the Ravens are simply a cult/guild/crew.. etc.. derived from the Lunatic faction.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0