Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
icebraker11

NEW INFO TO THE GAME

12 posts in this topic

Beautiful good day. 
I myself play crossout on Xbox one and find the game is great fun. I have only one suggestion. Why do not you add a trading system with party members?

And the last patch with the resources in the market you can buy only 100x and 10x is not good. 
I ask for the introduction of the old system with the 500x 100x 50x 10x 1000x purchase options.

Hello @icebraker11 ! I've moved your thread, it belongs to discussions :) 

Thank you for the praise and suggestions. x10 and x100 were the most universally used, so these options were streamlined. I added your request for discussion though, we'll analyze this again. To make the interface as comfortable for players as possible is our goal after all. As for trading within a party you suggest - well, in all honesty I think such possibility would entail possibilities for collusions, wouldn't it?  The current system is fair as everyone can buy goods and the market regulates itself.

21 minutes ago, SkyeShadow said:

Hello  ! I've moved your thread, it belongs to discussions :) 

Thank you for the praise and suggestions. x10 and x100 were the most universally used, so these options were streamlined. I added your request for discussion though, we'll analyze this again. To make the interface as comfortable for players as possible is our goal after all. As for trading within a party you suggest - well, in all honesty I think such possibility would entail possibilities for collusions, wouldn't it?  The current system is fair as everyone can buy goods and the market regulates itself.

I realize p2p trading will never be implemented but could you explain what you mean by collusions? 

I like to play it on Xbox one and am very satisfied with your game.
 Unfortunately, it is only playable to 4. (in a party). In the raid mode I understand this, but the mission mode is playable without problems with 8 players. (Here just a little stimulation)

To the trade:
The market is completely in order and well designed only the due is too high : D
But with a trading system, players can swap their objects and test different weapons / wheels / ...... In this trading system between players in a party / group you can for example: Maximum 6 items and a credit place. So with you can still get rid of the credits or give friends something without overpriced market prices to pay, for friends who do not have as many credits.

Now for the 500x / 1000x stack:

From all my friends, this update feature has not been so good. Just because you only have 20 inquiries and if you want to buy 1000x metal are 10 requests away where previously only one request was gone. Especially if you want to act in the market a little and thus sells your playing time is no longer possible. It is a pity that this was taken out.

Idea for the game:
Capture the Flag / 3v3 / 2v2 (Without Capture Point) / Tournament is not yet available for Xbox One. / Clan ranks for all member / New weapons / New wheels / diagonally placed objects on vehicles

I like your game well and I just want to bring in nu ideas which you can possibly use or not is left to you

Thank you for reading

Why should never give a trading system? There is a player's advantage to share his success with his friends. Or give them something to test! The market system is not attacked or restricted. Every game with a trading system has provoked it.

38 minutes ago, durtm4n said:

I realize p2p trading will never be implemented but could you explain what you mean by collusions? 

I would like for there to be trading.  It will never be added because they want to require everyone to buy coins or craft items for themselves.

But if they want to prevent the martk can be used mainly. Because one could introduce the trading system so that only clan members can act together. And to control the clan movement, you can change only 1 clan per season (14 days or how long it goes). What do you think of the idea? In the end everybody wants to play with his friends, especially if they do not have enough time for the game, they need support so you can play together and play the heavy raids. Because playing with randoms is impossible with the more difficult things in crossout ..

I can clearly see why as you say a "trading" system is not allowed and everyone has to use the same market. No one should be gifted something for free its giving them an unfair advantage over other normal players ,you dont have to get stuff for free or cheap to get what you want I'm a normal player and I unlocked Steppenwolf yesterday I've earned over 10.000 credits since I started playing by selling resources and crafting items to sell if I can do It anyone can. I dont expect an easy ride in games I prefer to grind and earn them or I would get bored very quickly and find something else to play. So dont forget this is just my opinion and everyone is entitled to their own so if people dont agree with me there is no need to get mad and argue, its just one guys opinion in a world full of different opinions.

Edited by General8500
grammar mistake

My idea is not about the market is freed. It's about helping or exchanging friends / clan members, if it is so far away from the reality, you could also only change in the clan.
 By the new update you can only make credits by building objects. 
Why should someone get angry? This is a forum for new possibilities, everyone can write his idea here.
Ultimately, the manufacturers decide what happens with the game and what is not.
 In my eyes the game has huge potential.

Small insertion:
It would be nice if you can produce all types of driver cabins in purple. With effects. 
Example: Growl (Purple) Same maximum speed / acceleration. 50-70 more structure points, 
example effect: After 400 meters distance at maximum speed you get a speed boost by using horn.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0