Sign in to follow this  
ViZIOnZ333

Market Balancing Idea

Recommended Posts

Hello, I play this game on PS4 my PSN is ViZiOnZ333, playing about 2weeks now and must say something needs to change. For example I've made far too much money "free" abusing the current market I can buy/sell craft/sell into thousands of dollars of profits I make over 10k coins in profit a day which I know why should I complain.... but I feel like the game is missing out on far too much money and the select players like myself who are taking advantage of this are just getting more and more profit at increasing rates... I believe a simple solution to this would be to add a work bench renting daily limit. Even only able to rent 1 work bench a day isn't too bad or even 1 per faction a day this would allow players to still make money but more so cap the amount per day which climbs higher and higher with the more you can invest.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am sorry but i cant make out of the suggestion, what exactly do you mean?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Limit workbench renting to 1 work bench per faction a day. Allowing players the ability to essentially rent 2 per day by using the 24 hour faction swap cooldown. Otherwise a single or small group of players will mass produce/sell epic and legendary items. Making thousands of real life currency worth of your coins.

  • Confused 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Free market tax or eliminate the work bench fee.

We are being penalized for everything we do on there. It destroys any advantage to make coin when you charge us for everything. 

Also I believe if people are willing to give a friend a item they should. They have worked for it or spent real money on it if we feel like giving somthing ro someone else we should be allowed to do that.

Last thing upgraded items should not be untradeable. If they get upgraded why cant we sell them?

There seems to be too many limits on and around marketing if you loosen up I guarantee you guy will make more money from people just by giving back to the players who play this game and pay your Bill's. 

This game is a great concept and it can even double in size if you guys help us help you.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think my dude you didn't count in the -10% market fee... so you thought you are making 10k coins when actually you make none or even work on deficit:D

although im not on PS, but you cannot abuse workbench renting. it is actually very stupid observation. there is a 24 hour faction change restriction, which means you can only do this once. then you have to wait for 24hours. plus if you change factions, it doesn't matter that you paid your workbench in your previous faction, you still won't be able to produce in your previous faction, it can only finish what it started to produce, but that's a very very little advantage if you do the full math about workbench costs. (basically if you pay for 5 legendary workbench, but then you switch to other faction, you have to pay for 5 again, yet you only produced twice. it's not cost effective at all, you basically lost 4 workbench cost on the previous faction... unless you want to jump back and forth constantly it takes a huge investment and a lot of time for not much of a profit.. at least on pc... if the profit margin is so high on ps, then you don't even need to jump between factions you can just stick to one, fastbuild a lot of things, then when the market is full, go to another faction next day, and repeat)

so this whole suggestion is dumb.

Edited by atomisten
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Limited rent to 1 a day._. Add grind + time screwing over the new comers more  = profit for vets only, bad idea this would kill the player base over night an kill the fair play market, this would drive item cost way up epic Would probably cost around 5 to 8k after an legendary around 20k+

Res- like scrap/wire/fuel would drop to being worth less cause theres no point in buying them if your limited to craft 1 a day.

 

Please no this would kill the game like others have tryed in the past.

I like crafting my self an use the market, the only thing thats not needed is renting benches since there already a market tax if you do sell.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This whole topic is dumb. So what I can craft from two factions in a day? You don't make any more than not switching unless you find an item with a strangely high price at the moment.

No way this guy made even 1000 coin in that time. Certainly not on PC 

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, airkevin777 said:

This whole topic is dumb. So what I can craft from two factions in a day? You don't make any more than not switching unless you find an item with a strangely high price at the moment.

No way this guy made even 1000 coin in that time. Certainly not on PC 

It is not so dumb....it take 6 hours to craft a purple item and 21 hours to make a orange/yellow item. While they are being made, you can change faction and craft again at the same time.  It is part of how to craft /save time to make coins.  PC crafting cannot make that kind of coins, but it is still a good point OP is making. 

Edited by ChopChopChop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So it's an issue to be able to craft something in one faction and then move to another while you wait? 

Right, I'm sure everyone would love to be stuck in a faction while things are crafted... it's not an exploit, it doesn't gain coins, and I believe it's intended.

Legendaries require epics from different factions. So why should it surprise amyone at all you can switch to another faction while the other is busy crafting.

This is a non issue...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, airkevin777 said:

So it's an issue to be able to craft something in one faction and then move to another while you wait? 

Right, I'm sure everyone would love to be stuck in a faction while things are crafted... it's not an exploit, it doesn't gain coins, and I believe it's intended.

Legendaries require epics from different factions. So why should it surprise amyone at all you can switch to another faction while the other is busy crafting.

This is a non issue...

For me, I don't think it is an issue. I am just pointing out it is useful for crafting players, and a way to make coins saving time.

OP feel there are issue where players can make money on the PS4 market, yet some players feel they are not getting the some real money value of coins from packs as PC players.

It is what it is on all market systems. Us PC players do get more hinder to make coins, because more players try to exploit on the PC market. 

After all, I do believe the resources gain balance the coins on all systems, unless a players only pay 100% real money for everything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, ChopChopChop said:

After all, I do believe the resources gain balance the coins on all systems, unless a players only pay 100% real money for everything. 

The Market that removes 10% of gold coins from circulation somehow magically turns resources into gold coins keeping things balanced. :fed015:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, DerPrimerPanzer4 said:

The Market that removes 10% of gold coins from circulation somehow magically turns resources into gold coins keeping things balanced. :fed015:

Not to worry.... you just need to pay real money in, everything will be fine for you!!

Edited by ChopChopChop
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/3/2018 at 10:51 PM, BigKountry36 said:

Free market tax or

So you want to make speculators even richer? Go ahead... I like free coins paid by people who dont understand economics.

The market tax has a stabilizing effect on the market because it makes in uneconomical to use small price differences. Remove it and the moment a trade has as slight price difference and watch as the huge amounts of supply and demand shift... easily causing massive market fallout.

As a trader... this does not hurt me. It will only hurt the average player that doesnt play the market.

 

On 8/3/2018 at 10:51 PM, BigKountry36 said:

 

eliminate the work bench fee. 

Without work bench fee... anyone can produce any item immediatly. You hope to increase you crafting profits.... but in reality your crafing profits will dwindle and die as competition is much harder. Both the faction switching and the work bench rent mechanic also serve as a mean to protect crafters.

And no. Removing or changing the work bench fees wont affect your profits. Because it is a fee that ALL have to pay..... so if you lower the work bench fee per item by 5 coins.... ALL items will become 5 coins cheaper on the market.... you GAIN ZERO. And if they increase the work bench fee to 20 coins per item..... you are willing with higher numbers... but YOUR PROFIT stays the same as the market simple prices this increased cost in.

On 8/3/2018 at 10:51 PM, BigKountry36 said:

 

We are being penalized for everything we do on there. It destroys any advantage to make coin when you charge us for everything. 

Yet those coin sinks keep coins a valuable ressource. To avoid your coin balance becoming worthless.

Without coins sinks.... and ressources being generated out of thin air... inflation would be raging. Would you rather pay some tax and work bench fees... or would you like to buy a blue part for 30000 coins? And better buy it now... because in one month... the same blue part will cost 60000 coins. Inflation sucks.... if you have money.

 

On 8/3/2018 at 10:51 PM, BigKountry36 said:

Also I believe if people are willing to give a friend a item they should. They have worked for it or spent real money on it if we feel like giving somthing ro someone else we should be allowed to do that.

I agree in principle but not in practise. The only thing that will happen is immensive abuse that will make some people filthy rich at the price of making your average player poorer.

 

On 8/3/2018 at 10:51 PM, BigKountry36 said:

Last thing upgraded items should not be untradeable. If they get upgraded why cant we sell them?

Because the trade of such items would make the normal item unworthy of buying. Why waste valuable coins on a normal ammo pack and a risky fusion when you can just buy the extended ammo pack for even more coins.

 

Not to mention that some fusion results are really poor... good luck selling them for a price higher than the scrap value.

 

Also crowded market.... check how many fusion options are there for some items.

 

 

On 8/3/2018 at 10:51 PM, BigKountry36 said:

There seems to be too many limits on and around marketing if you loosen up I guarantee you guy will make more money from people just by giving back to the players who play this game and pay your Bill's. 

Yet most of those limits are necessary to protect the market....and the value of the coins you can buy for real life money.

 

 

Regarding the suggestion. No. For the reasons mentioned by me and others.

 

 

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/27/2017 at 11:12 AM, Cpt_Nero said:

Suggestion noted, added up to the Document.

Seriously, you will just add any rambling nonsense to the document? 

No wonder the game is garbage with you feeding them the dregs of forum suggestions. 

You didn't even understand him and you still added it.

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, ROACHOR said:

Seriously, you will just add any rambling nonsense to the document? 

No wonder the game is garbage with you feeding them the dregs of forum suggestions. 

You didn't even understand him and you still added it.

You, sir...do have a point here.

There are so many people already not understand the market system. Adding more to try to re-balance is more like try to fix what is not broken, by breaking it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.