CalPotatoChips

Market sale problem.

6 posts in this topic

I tried selling the cabins 'Growl' and 'Wyvern' for 61 and 55 coins respectively. When I came back after doing something, I disconnected for being idle. Then I went to connect into crossout and went to check if I had sold my cabins. When I saw that the sale price of both cabins were lesser than my sale price, I knew I had sold the cabins but realized something was odd. My coins did not increase at all. So when I clicked the 'My Offers' tab, I saw that my cabins that I was trying to sell was not sold. This was the second time this has happened. (Please note that the cabin 'Wyvern' was successfully sold 15 minutes and the cabin 'Growl' was sold around 3 hours after I experienced the bug)

Edited by CalPotatoChips

What ? What's wrong ? Someone is selling these cabs for a lesser price than yours.

7 minutes ago, MissaLeJambon said:

What ? What's wrong ? Someone is selling these cabs for a lesser price than yours.

That is why. My item is sold for more but it is not there. I cri evritiem D':

Edited by CalPotatoChips

3 minutes ago, CalPotatoChips said:

That is why. My item is sold for more but it is not there. I cri evritiem D':

Sorry I can't help you just don't understand what is your problem. If your item is still showing in "My offers" then it is still pending on offers. If you sold an item and didn't get the coins (which is a bug) you should post your logs files here and moderators will be able to help you.

1 hour ago, ZyklonDispenser said:

I accidentally made a thread on the wrong section about the same thing. https://forum.crossout.net/index.php?/forum/60-launcher-game-client-and-connection-issues/

I sold 800 fuel, but didn't get money and lost my fuel

I'm guessing your post is pending.

While an item is listed in market, it won't be available in your inventory. Are you sure it sold and isn't still in the "my offers" tab?