SirDubz

9k Looking for clan

Name: Sam

In-Game Name: SirDubz

Powerscore & Items: I can achieve 8k PS on every build I make. 1 Humpback, 3 Executioners, 3 Spectres, 1 Gas Generator, 2 Expanded Ammo Packs. 10+ Blues.

Competitive: Yes and I will make a great addition to any team. (I am an amazing shot with 88's in PvP)

Play Time: Started off with 12-18 hours a day, now I'm down to 5-6 hours if it's a busy day for me IRL, if not then 12 hours. 

Methods of Communication: Discord, Teamspeak, Skype. (I prefer Discord) And yes I have a working mic that isn't complete aids.

If you have any further questions reply or pm me in game. Always happy to answer.

Side Note: PLEASE do not try to recruit me if people in your clan are under 7k PS, I am looking for a clan capable of satisfying my needs as well as their own.

Edited by SirDubz

39 minutes ago, SirDubz said:

Play Time: Started off with 12-18 hours a day, now I'm down to 5-6 hours if it's a busy day for me IRL, if not then 12 hours. 

>5-6 hours

>busy day

>kek

This explains a lot actually.

• Upvote 3

check my post, 118th panzer division.

my clan DOES have SOME people that are under 7K, but the clan is still new and im working on getting enough players in the clan.

Edited by TheCatPlaysGamez

I have you on my friends, we have a clan going that is pretty much 10k ps minimum.  We do a lot of leviathans and want to do the clan fights