Sign in to follow this  
Softybeast

Crossout buidling tips & Tricks

Not a bad video, though I'd still argue that, if all your explosive stuff, like Fuel Barrels, Ammo Crates, and Generators, are mounted on the bottom of your vehicle, then like me, you could get away with a vehicle with a rear-mounted cabin, with all your armor stacked in front of the cabin, like what tried-and-true real-life tanks do with their armor placement.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, ShadowWolfTJC said:

Not a bad video, though I'd still argue that, if all your explosive stuff, like Fuel Barrels, Ammo Crates, and Generators, are mounted on the bottom of your vehicle, then like me, you could get away with a vehicle with a rear-mounted cabin, with all your armor stacked in front of the cabin, like what tried-and-true real-life tanks do with their armor placement.

What do you mean by bottom of vehicle, mate? Do you mean under the frame or are you making a gap placing a barrel between frame parts? Apologies for my ignorance - new to this game. Thanks in advance. 

Regards

16 minutes ago, Lakhla said:

What do you mean by bottom of vehicle, mate? Do you mean under the frame or are you making a gap placing a barrel between frame parts? Apologies for my ignorance - new to this game. Thanks in advance. 

Regards

frame gap.
that's the best place to hide the ammo and fuel

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this