I made this tutorial before 0.7.0 nerfed it a bit, my goal was to help newer players get full grasp this mechanic unfortunately they nerfed it along with nerfing the spectre again and it won't be long tell the spectre is weaker than the light machine gun at this rate and without further a due here's the video it currently is my most popular crossout vid: Crossout: self-destruct tutorial

Edited by DARK3063
  • Upvote 1

Non mele builds with overheated guns or no ammo out to push you of a cliff or denying your weapons to align correctly haw to haw a discouragement. Newbies starting out haw to haw means to fight back smurf/twink guys with epic guns. This zerging meta gets countered by suicides and isin't encouraged because you don't get any fuel.

Here is your scenario you see way to often: lemmings rush to enemy cap while the enemy goes for yours. Only 2-3 guys manage to go defend in most cases on most teams. I got  4 kills once just by suiciding while defending base. And hawing a speedy car isn't really an option with all the auto-targeting stuff. Evading a suicider by shooting of his wheels is skill and enriches the game-play imo.

They nerfed it TheCatPlaysGamez in the latest update i think i started a trend XD 

i'm just trying to give the newbs an edge against the pay to plays who already have legendary gear because they bought it, my next vid will be on the cancerous non-stop buff train known as the turret build XD

also my video now getting disliked bombed i think revealing that i'm one the that set forth 500 suicide bombers on the community has really got them twisted about it XD

The thing is you know people must have been searching for it on youtube after they shacked their pants on a mechanic they didn't know existed tell right when they though they had someone they blew up on them and died. 

Suicide builds are probably one of the worst strategies to promote for player development, enjoyment, and actually winning. It is a last ditch effort, not a primary strategy. Secondly only to 'flyiers' as scouts.

Building a vehicle just for suicide is such a waste, it harms your team more than helping it with a team member just going "poooof" to take one enemy with you...

• Upvote 1

Tell this to the guys attempting to go full mele weapons or rocket booster+bumpers and make it a viable build. The developers encourage this with proximity mines to = one use weapon. The lunatic Bulldog driver has SKILL's adding to self-destruct damage and radius even. Your understanding of fun isn't necessary universal. 

CUXhWGa.jpg

ok will Third vid will be up by tomorrow unfortunately amazon screwed me over again and i still haven't gotten my water cooler