Sign in to follow this  
KillingWhileDUI

8K PS LF CLAN

Mature gamer, 8K PS,  has cricket build for levi runs

Active & attractive, likes long walks across the waste land,  and target shooting raiders.  Experienced oil pump operator!!!

Edited by KillingWhileDUI

Armor stacking? PS means nothing in this game. Skills and tactics and above all communication with friends. Discord has nice channel for XO. My team and all other friends use it. Lol I am mocking.

Now onto the point. Well I faced you quite a few times in game. I can say you are not absent skill yet there is a bit of room for improvement. Your builds I seen are decent but need few tweaks. Don't get me wrong. You know exactly what you are doing. Few more parts from other factions and you should get there. It's just few sweet spots you need to fix. Overall you are well above average Joe and can find yourself in most of situations. Whoever is hiring - decent player and good backup. Good luck friend.

thanks, in my def i just am going through a homing missle and guided missle phase so that explains pvp, just through some stuff together after the new changes to change to homing.

Edited by KillingWhileDUI

Sign in to follow this