NightbringerAT

Community Wishlist

Okay, since i havent found anything close to it in our XB or Console hubs, might aswell start one.

I want to start a Community wishlist for the game so that the Devs have a sorted List with all our wishes and/or concerns.

I would update it each day and add suggestions to the main Post. With added Names of who suggested which. The more suggestions come in, the more we can try to categorise them also.

Only reasonable wishes would be added to the list.

Maybe this way we can make ourselves being heard by the devteam but in an orderly fashion,

Also please keep the topic clean, and just post suggestions, as that way it will be easier for me to update.

Community Wishlist (Last Updated 29-6-2017)

Items/Loot

Combined Items - Cooler / Radiator Combo, Yellow Quality Item (added by NightbringerAT)

Rework of Apollo Generator into a Generator-Engine Combo (added by NightbringerAT)

Blue Quality Minigun (added by Randomkils)

Blue Quality Tracks (added by NightbringerAT)

Turret Rocket Launcher Purple Quality (added by Beta 582) - Was noted, but is not a top priority

Purple Quality Wheels that are not Tracks - Monster truck Tires (added by TheSmitedAsh)

More faction Specific loot for leveling faction, eg Paints, Playericons specially for Steppenwolves (added by NightbringerAT)

Stickers or Spraysymbols as Decor items (added by NightbringerAT)

More ingame rewards, chance for blue items to drop (added by NightbringerAT)

End-game rewards, prestige Chests for leveling, Achievement/trophy related rewards (added by NightbringerAT)

Way more items,cabins,weapons etc, in all quality ranges. (added by NightbringerAT and Beta582) - More Parts will be implemented in the Future, maybe in a new faction

Mechanical Leg re-work (added by PopeLP)

Hover/flying jet Wheels (added by User080994) - to be added some day

Trophy System - explained below (added by Randomkils)

Traps and Mines (added by Realsolidmp15)

Harpoongun (added by Realsolidmp15) - Planned to be implemented, but not in the nearest future

Dump truck and Steamroller parts (added by Realsolidmp15)

Melee Wheels, Wheels with blades (added by Randomkils and Beta582) - Added to the Ideasbox of the Devteam

Repair Weapon as Support Class, being able to repair teammates only during battle (added by Beta582)

Gearbox parts to improve Vehicle power in cost of speed (added by Beta582)

Remove Resource Requirements when fusing Decorative Parts (added by Beta582)

Batteries replacing Generators (added by RealSolidMP15)

spinning Helicopter Rotor Blade Melee weapons (added  by RealSolidMP15)

Jackhammer Melee weapon (added by RealSolidMP15)

More Defensive Orientated weapons like smoke screen (added by zareco)

Gameplay

Crossplatform play between PS4 and XB1 (added by NightbringerAT)

Faction Driver update for consoles (added by NightbringerAT) - Already live on PS4, will be next patch for XB1

Lootbox rework and guaranteed rarity that the box has (added by NightbringerAT and Beta582)

open world pve (added by Steelwolve)

player housing/customisable garage (added by Steelwolve)

clan base with daily quests (added by Steelwolve)

Player controlled Leviathan battles (added by Steelwolve)

Universal Endgame Skilltree (added by Steelwolve) - Dev Team aware of the Suggestion

More use of Clans and Clanspecific activities (added by PopeLP)

Fairer Gameplay PS wise in beginner brackets. eg No Purples in below 3000 PS (added by Nickoboss14)

Rework of Scoring and Assist system to make it more rewarding to use support weapons like Autocannons and Artillery. (added by *KICHZY)

More international Servers - Oceania/Australia/US/EU (added by Randomkils) - Will be added just no specific timetable yet

Car Handling rework and better explanation on driving perks (added by Randomkils)

Custom Controller mapping for Consoles (added by Beta582)

Ability to Tow other friendly Players in case they are immobile (added by Beta582)

Clan-Trading (added by Bean25) - Direct Player Trading wont be implemented, due to it being able to be abused easily

Ability to see a Replay of our Leviathan fights (added by Beta582) - Currently to resource expensive, but maybe in the Future

PaintScheme Slot/Preset (added by Spartan0089)

Artillery Rework, specially ability to tell distance becasue of weapon perks (added by PopeLP)

Melee rework, higher PS for Melee weapons (added by PopeLP)

Missle Drone fix, They shot off own weapons due to them flying so low (added by PopeLP)

Ability to sell Items while they are built into a Vehicle, with a warning that it will take them (added by DUROV196616)

HUD/UI

Player Names color changes for dead/alive (added by xpuddytatx)

Clan Tags visible ingame (added by PopeLP) - will come soon

Minimap and Field of View sliders (added by Randomkils)

More Userfriendly way of noticing the Scrap/Wire weekly Cap (added by EL17E__76)

General Issues

Better Communication between devs and console community (added by NewFadedGl0ry)

Ability to track Console market Prices, like crossoutdb.com for PC (added by Beta582)

Add Headlights button to the default control scheme on consoles (added by Beta582)

Edited by NightbringerAT
  • Upvote 8

I'd like it if a blue minigun was added, it could be a triple barrel minigun, so it looks different to the equalizer/reaper. Balance wise, it'd be similar to the equalizer, but without the passive.

I like the current list you have btw, especially player controlled leviathans, lootbox rework and more items to build with.

Edited by RaNdOmKiLs
  • Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, NightbringerAT said:

Also please keep the topic clean, and just post suggestions, as that way it will be easier for me to update.

You can add a universal endgame skill tree to the list, if you want.

(All the drivers combined and with way more fun and useful stuff.)

I have made a poll for it:

>>> here <<<

Edited by Steelwolve

Woodyrojo (Posted )

We're already aware of this suggestion. Maybe, in the future, we'll change the mechanic, as it's still beta-test :)
  • Upvote 1

Better console community and developer interactions, as well as honest and up front patch notes and a willingness to communicate to us as a whole.  We don't deserve just the sloppy seconds from the PC builds we've gotten so far, iron out the known bugs (tracks reverse speed ect.) before sending to MS for certification. Acknowledge the console community as a separate entity and communicate to us by more than just locking, moving or deleting posts, or giving out the same cookie cutter answers when multiple posts are made on the same subjects. Validate and provide conclusive evidence as to why a change is being made instead of deflecting or using excuses like 'they're too popular' (paraphrasing from the pc spectre nerf). ect. ect. ect.

In the end I just want the devs to know we matter, and they can pop into our console threads from time to time and have something of value to take away from the experience.

Rant; Over.

• Upvote 1

Trophy system, that can automatically destroy a limited number of rockets and grenades fired towards the vehicle before going on cooldown. The trophy system would have rare and epic versions.

The rare quality trophy system costs 1 energy, 165ps, blocks up to 2 missiles or twice as many grenades before going on cooldown for 10s. The epic quality one can block twice as many projectiles as the rare, 270ps, has a slightly longer 15s cooldown and also costs 1 energy. Both trophy systems will only block enemy missiles/grenades and only trigger when enemy missiles or grenades enter a 75m radius.

Basically the trophy system would protect you and nearby allies from rocket or grenade spam, thus being a good piece of support equipment.

Edited by RaNdOmKiLs

I would like to see

•  traps like spike strips and mines that can be deployed 

• a harpoon gun that can grab players

• construction parts like dump trucks and steamrollers 

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Just some info about harpoon - already noted and planned to implement. Not in the nearest future, but still.
  • Upvote 1

added: rework of Scoring and Assist system. originally by *KICHZY in a different topic.

and added: rewards for achievments and endgame rewards (like paints or playericons and prestige chests)

Edited by NightbringerAT

- Minimap size and FOV (field-of-view) sliders in options.

- Oceania Server added

- Better vehicle turning/handling eg. Less sliding around like you're driving on ice.

- Scythed wheels. Basically a wheel with a melee weapon sticking out of it. Blue quality.

Ka1deron (Posted )

On the subject of Oceania Server - we are aware that a number of players experience issues because of this server's lack. It will be added, however it's difficult to tell the exact time.

On 6/24/2017 at 3:16 AM, NightbringerAT said:

Only reasonable wishes would be added to the list.

Maybe this way we can make ourselves being heard by the devteam but in an orderly fashion,

just leaving this here for you *GameflowPRO

My personal wish list of things not already on the list.

1: I would like a tow system for when a player looses their wheels/trakcs/legs for an ally to be able to drag them around the map (the player being dragged would have to request it and would be able to disconnect at any time of course). This would be useful if an ally still has weapons but no wheels (or wheels on only one side) because they could still be in the fight towed behind an ally.

2: A repairing weapon for allies to use as a support vehicle for allies (NOT self-repair. For use on allies ONLY). Not sure how well this would actually do in game but could be interesting.

3: Custom control mapping in-game. Yes, there is a workaround for PS4 but Xbox doesn't have this luxury. It would be nice to just have it in game so we can still navigate Xbox menus easily.

• Upvote 1

Thankfully Woodyrojo took the time to respond to some of the suggestions. I added those answers in green to the corrosponding suggestions in the main post.

• Upvote 1

I'd like to see something like trading within your clan, possibly a garage mode where anyone in your group can all test drive together to see which setups work the best and an extended group limit our clan usually has more then 4 on at night and have to split up unevenly. And possibly somewhere you could see your kills assists and points compared to your friends and clan 

Edited by Bean25

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Bean25, we won't introduce any kind of direct trade between players (even in clans), as that would be a huge push for black market and trade abuse. Speaking about custom lobbies - we're aware of the suggestion. There's plenty of work to do to implement this mode, but, I hope, we'll handle that in the future. And the third - statistics (if I've understood you properly). We're working on a statistics window, that would be accessible in your profile menu and summarize your actions since the very beginning.
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, ZyeCry said:

more part points I lvled up and got 1 extra part point plz give me more I've been since lvl 3

*Snipped image*

The only reason your parts limit was at 55 was because you bought one of the packs. Hence why it only raised by 1 when you hit level 19 with Engineers.

The parts limits currently are (Level is for Engineers faction):

Spoiler

Level 3: Raised to 25

Level 5: Raised to 30

Level 7: Raised to 35

Level 10: Raised to 40

Level 13: Raised to 45

Level 16: Raised to 50

Level 19: Raised to 56

Level 22: Raised to 62

Level 25: Raised to 68

Level 28: Raised to 74