dukerustfield

In-Depth Weapon Information

This information is very useful. The one thing that stands out to me is that the whirlwind looks like crap compared to the lower tier, lower energy rapier. I knew it was bad, but not that bad.

13 minutes ago, ChewyRedstone said:

This information is very useful. The one thing that stands out to me is that the whirlwind looks like crap compared to the lower tier, lower energy rapier. I knew it was bad, but not that bad.

Yeah, one thing you have to consider is no perks are included in these numbers. Whirlwind stood out to me as well. But it does a LOT more damage based on range. If you're point blank shooting at something, a Whirlwind loses out. By the same token, an Equalizer does terrible damage if you don't include its perk. A Mammoth does less DPS than a Fat Man without the perk. None of that stuff is factored in, but it can change the numbers dramatically.

Other important numbers are stuff like accuracy and scatter and scatter while moving.

The autocannons are more accurate than most machine guns, but about as accurate as Equalizer and Reaper. Scorpion is by far the most accurate weapon. Grenade launchers are least accurate and then shotguns.

I'm going to add a few more things.

• Upvote 1

Nice topics ! but I need some infos 

Autocanon purple are less powefull ... only more resistant wtf

I did'nt see machine gun turret also 

Weapon type AI "summon"        
Name Damage Rate of fire Burst pulse / Number of calls Radius Maximum Range HP SAMONON / HP APPARATUS Power installation OM installations Cooldown Time Working hours Deployment time "Net damage"        

Dron "Prihvosten '" 8.08 100 - / 4 - 120 200/126 3 555 20 thirty 1 8.08        
Turret 20.00 400 - / 4 - 300 50/138 3 555 20 15 2 20.00        
Rocket rocket 840.00 20 1200/4 8 300 200/287 4 940 20 20 1 420.00        
Drone attacking 19.80 300 - / 4 - 300 50/126 3 555 20 20 0 19.80        
Drone Rocket 605.00 20 1200/4 8 300 50/144 4 940 20 25 0 302.50

Edited by NITRONAT

I was about starting to get mad about having bought a Reaper since 3 Equalizers looked better but both weapons have their pros and cons which makes them very different from each other. 

I was completely unaware the cabs have a differing radio/radar base distance. That explains why the thug is relatively expansive compared to the otherwise identical huntsman.   

Maschine Guns

Vector 27.3 vs Defender 36.9 - realy?? They have the same ingame bars

regards (+ you)

Edited by EGO_Aut

33 minutes ago, EGO_Aut said:

Maschine Guns

Vector 27.3 vs Defender 36.9 - realy?? They have the same ingame bars

regards (+ you)

I tested these weapons before I found this thread. And the defender does do alot more damage than vectors, and maybe spectres. Ingame bars dont really mean much honestly.

Dont know how they compared befo4e the spectre nerf though.

Edited by CabbageLord
correction
  • Upvote 1

If executioner didnt have the armor piercing effect it would be rather useless weapon compared to others ? I have two on my vehicle and i have rather mixed feeling about this weapon

Executioner is one of the strongest weapons in the game. I see them at 2K-12K PS. Because of their penetration, you are able to ignore vast amounts of armor. That is especially powerful at high tiers. At lower tiers, it can result in one-shotting vehicles.

14 hours ago, dukerustfield said:

Executioner is one of the strongest weapons in the game. I see them at 2K-12K PS. Because of their penetration, you are able to ignore vast amounts of armor. That is especially powerful at high tiers. At lower tiers, it can result in one-shotting vehicles.

Well, it needs one nasty perk, considering the terrible status of its paper stats;

9 hours ago, UnassumingNoob said:

Just curious if the shotgun info is post hammerfall thunderbolt nerf. Thanks

last edit was June 29.

17 hours ago, UnassumingNoob said:

Just curious if the shotgun info is post hammerfall thunderbolt nerf. Thanks

the numbers in the spreadsheet are actual for 0.7.3

thunderbolt: 33,87 damage

hammerfall: 41,78 damage

the numbers for those two weapons in the first post are pre nerf.