MissaLeJambon

"Your game is ready" Validation system

Hello there,

Today I have been thinking to some features that could improve the overall game HUD and players experiences.

It is simply a game validation system like in others competitive games.

I think this could be useful because it require the player to accept the fact that others are waiting for him. That way it would be easy to punish early leavers. Because yes, there must be some controls on it.

This kind of feature works very well in a tons of other game and I think it could be done in Crossout too.

I've made a simple message box to illustrate what I am talking about :

595ca7783b5e3_Sanstitre.png.ce723668a6b9

As you can see, I mostly designed this for PVE raids because leavers should always be punished in this game mode as it can be detrimental to others serious players.

And you what do you think about it ?

Edited by MissaLeJambon
Fixed missing picture

Suggestion notified and added up to Developer review Document, they will check it and possibly add to the game, you may be notified about the outcome.

Hello, MissaLeJambon!

Thank you for your suggestion! We will consider this system as one of possible solutions. This system would be also great to fight against AFK-farmers. We'll discuss it :)

• Upvote 1

On 14/07/2017 at 1:59 PM, Woodyrojo said:

Hello, MissaLeJambon!

Thank you for your suggestion! We will consider this system as one of possible solutions. This system would be also great to fight against AFK-farmers. We'll discuss it :)

Thanks !

I look forward to have news about this !

On 5.07.2017 г. at 1:23 PM, MissaLeJambon said:

Anyone have an opinion about this ? I would like to know what you guys thinks. :01111:

But this should not effect players which already died and they dont have repair kits. Because its really boring to just wait some guys to just end.

5 minutes ago, Blasted_Off said:

But this should not effect players which already died and they dont have repair kits. Because its really boring to just wait some guys to just end.

Well there should be a sort of security as simple as that : If you die, you're free to leave the game without getting a sanction.