Sign in to follow this  
TacticalImouto

How to shoot weapons

I thought i'd do some community service and teach you low ps griefers I see in raids how to shoot enemy weapons off

First, you aim at the enemy weapons like this:

11.thumb.PNG.33f033c2033d4cf2da1c4d605a7

Then you simply pull the trigger till it goes off and it should look like this

22222.thumb.PNG.2ca851160575b4df1f7642b2

That wasnt so hard now was it?

pls like, comment and subscribe 

• Upvote 2

Best guide NA.
But seriously if people will learn to focus enemy weapons first instead of just trying to burst their cabin/wheels, raids will become much easier for everyone c:

It's so easy a guide to understand that it's in the category of "condescending". After all, when I was just starting out, I was already shooting off turrets not long into the game, and I didn't even need a guide to learn this stuff.

Perhaps I'd be more impressed if the guide focused more on "WHY" you should shoot off enemy turrets instead of merely "HOW"? Like, for example, the player's cabin usually has far more structure than the tooltip suggests (since there are countless pieces that provide it with additional structure), which is usually far more structure than pretty much any single weapon possesses (unless you were playing with a power score less than 1000)? Also, and this is coming from someone who's gradually becoming a team-playing autocannon sniping expert who's becoming pretty decent at shooting off enemy weapons from afar, what about mentioning the fact that destroying enemy weapons, especially early in a match, would be a huge boon to not only yourself, but your whole team as well, since barring self-destructing, you reduce, if not totally remove, that enemy's ability to deal damage to your teammates?

Edited by ShadowWolfTJC

3 hours ago, RudeImouto said:

Best guide NA.

Agree.

3 hours ago, RudeImouto said:

But seriously if people will learn to focus enemy weapons first instead of just trying to burst their cabin/wheels, raids will become much easier for everyone c:

Not at all. On hard and medium sometimes it's easier to destroy (with shotguns for expamle) cabin than 25mm autocannon. :)

Edited by Myszymir

Enemy rocking cannons, take out tires. Enemy rocking nearly anything else take out weapons. Just go for the weakest point. Taking the tires out on a cannon makes that vehicle useless as a cannon has very limited view angle, the same with a melee build vehicle, no tires no threat.

13 hours ago, TacticalImouto said:

I thought i'd do some community service and teach you low ps griefers I see in raids how to shoot enemy weapons off

First, you aim at the enemy weapons like this:

Then you simply pull the trigger till it goes off and it should look like this

That wasnt so hard now was it?

Instructions unclear i self destroyed. :burned:

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this