DannN7

Humpback Remake

Hello everyone, I just wanted to share this. This was made using Blender but the screenshots were taken using Unity 5. I was pretty much training the art of 3d modeling I'm still bad at texturing tho. Took me 3 days to finish it because I'm focused on other stuff.

Some objects like some parts of the wheels for exemple are mimssing the textures. the texture on the Humpback itself is different from the original because it's using a metal map (darker areas).

Well, just a fan art anyway, hope you liked it. :)

(don't mind the rocks aswell they are from a low poly project, I just re-used it)

(don't mind my english as well lol :o)

truck3.png

Truck2.png

Truck1.png

• Upvote 2

I like it but do you mind showing an ortho view in blender? Like just the work space showing your camera, the meshes etc. Kinda curious about something.

I don't know if you meant like this but this is, if you meant empty scene you can just google it

By the way forgot to mention, the textures still the original, I pretty much got into editor mode in crossout and took screenshots then I used gimp to remove some details from the textures like the iron bars since I wanted to have the same original look with just a little of difference.

truck4.png

truck5.png

Edited by DannN7
  • Like 1

Not a problem, I got precisely what i wanted. Thanks for going through the effort.

I am a modeler as well and it's healthy to look at mesh structures of other people, seeing poly counts and trying to see what can be made on what budget  etc.