Aphyon889

Materials HUD

There needs to be a small visual component for materials stores in between each match. Sometimes if I'm gathering materials, I would rather be able to see my total number quickly in between matches rather than exiting out completely to go into my storage. This could be accomplished by having a very simple tally at the top right of the screen in the post battle breakdown, and whatever resources were accumulated during the previous battle could visually fly up there as if being added to the total.

• Upvote 1

Suggestion has been notified and it has been added up to the Documents, it will be reviewed by Developers and possibly added up to the game, you may be notified about the outcome.

Leaving topic open.

Hello, Aphyon889! 

Thank you for your suggestion! Currently we don't have any plans on implementing additional HUDs as we believe, that the interface shouldn't be overburdened. But, still, that's a point for us to think about :) 

On 14.7.2017 at 0:20 PM, Woodyrojo said:

Hello, Aphyon889! 

Thank you for your suggestion! Currently we don't have any plans on implementing additional HUDs as we believe, that the interface shouldn't be overburdened. But, still, that's a point for us to think about :) 

It would be between matches and would be really useful.

You can actually ''Track'' a workbench part, after that when you are between battles you can see how much stuff you got in the ''missions'' tab I think.

On 16.7.2017 at 8:56 AM, Mraevn said:

You can actually ''Track'' a workbench part, after that when you are between battles you can see how much stuff you got in the ''missions'' tab I think.

Yes, but that is a very lenghty work arround for such a basic function.