Recommended Posts

Could we have a set profile pic (exclusive) for bots in the match making so that it is clear how many players are on each team? 

Thanks 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uh... simple but interesting. Old players have much clear who are a bot and who not, but for newbie can be precious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2017 at 0:17 PM, TAPRACKBANG said:

Uh... simple but interesting. Old players have much clear who are a bot and who not, but for newbie can be precious.

"Uh, this player keeps kicking my trunk; I believe he calls himself TheOrlando27".

Yes, I agree completely with this, newbies don't know if these bots exist irl, or just bots, it would make sure no one gets confused from the start.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, realSolidMP15! Thank you for your suggestion! We'll consider it when all the major features will be implemented :)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bots generally have REAL names, like Emma or Peter. For example xXawesome_playerXx would not be a bot.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Artlor said:

Bots generally have REAL names, like Emma or Peter. For example xXawesome_playerXx would not be a bot.

wow. thanks for the info

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4. 7. 2017 at 5:32 PM, realSolidMP15 said:

Could we have a set profile pic (exclusive) for bots in the match making so that it is clear how many players are on each team? 

Thanks 

Nice idea. One bot pic for Gaijin bots and second for other BOTs in the game :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.