Sign in to follow this  
dubbieshambles

I'm looking to join a clan (PS4) (UK)

Hi I'm a PS4 player looking to join a helpful clan preferably British (because of the time difference of other countries and language barriers). I think I am a decent player. at lvl 26 and can make builds up to around 6000-7000ps I'm primarily a machine gunner (although have lots of different builds) and would say that I excel in stripping weapons/wheels. I also have a good understanding of how most raids work. So any clans that need another long to mid range support player msg me. I am not interested in clans that just want kills. Playing the objective is important to me lol.......wins = rewards 

Edited by dubbieshambles

Hi there 

Ps4 player looking to start a clan but not many of my friends play crossout i have enough coin to make a clan so we can do clan battles

i am also lvl 26 i play more objectively than kills also i'm more mid to long range i love artillery 

PS4

Guys I'm looking to make a beginners clan to help 0-30 engineers ranked players, anyone below engineers rank 30 without legendary weapons will struggle in clan wars.

I'm willing to pay the 500 coins to start the clan, if someone who plays daily is willing to lead it for me.

I already run a clan dedicated to clan wars but, we're always looking for new players and are willing to help new players level up and get those all important weapons for clan wars.

If this is of interest to anyone add and message me on PS4

psn. BumFizzle

Edited by *BumFizzle

Not in the UK but also LF a clan so I have people to play with. PSN is Op_Prime_82  ,  I usually play 930pm EST to Midnight. I'll be on tonight.

The 'Mothers Muppets' (MUMS) are recruiting. We're looking for English speakers with a mic and a level of maturity, no kids in other words.

Look us up and apply

Sign in to follow this