Woodyrojo

[Devblog] What awaits Survivors in the near future

It's time to get acquainted with what is waiting for us in the next updates.

5547635a4d6c16f098b9f52de79a.jpg

A little more than a month has passed since the start of OBT, and life in the Wasteland is buzzing everyday. A lifeless world, it would seem, is constantly illuminated by flashes of explosions and flames from a thousands guns. Armoured vehicles collide in fierce battles for resources down to the very last part, and raiders are already becoming more modest — everyone knows there's no joking with survivors. Everyone wants to become the best of the best, and this desire spurs survivors to climb farther and farther in their endless attempts to become the bane of this cruel world.

Well, should we take a look at what's waiting for us in the next updates?

Two Rocks map

19130e43d8a89a57391614428251.jpg

The geological feature in the form of twin peaks has always attracted strange types here, and the catastrophe only aggravated the situation. Different groups of fanatics and madmen fought for many years to control this handful of rocks until a series of explosions brought down the infamous rocks on their heads.

Today enterprising adventurers come here in search of military equipment wreckages and valuable artifacts. So the war for the peaks continues, though on a smaller scale.

The Two Rocks map is an enclosed location in a desert with narrow passages between the rocks. The map is designed for PvE mode ‘Cargo race’ which means lots shooting and fun on the go. But it's not so simple. It combines long open spaces not intended for positional skirmishes, and narrow passages that do not allow for rapid maneuvers. That's why the playstyle on this map is rather measured, with systematic movement from cargo to cargo with destruction along the enemy's path by focusing fire from all guns. In addition, it is worth paying attention to natural bridges. A tiny careless turn and your armored car falls down, which can affect the duration of the raid.

Clan battles open for all Survivors!

ef759c631dd0c4ea6a2f6f8c146a.jpg

Engineers urgently need uranium ore once more! Nobody knows why, but they pay for it generously. every week they broadcast the coordinates of ore deposits so that free adventurers can scavenge for ore on their own. But now a full-scale war is on for uranium deposits. Loners perish in an instant in the brawls for uranium, so survivors support each other by forming clans.

Clans are gaining momentum in battle, and 30 of them get control over uranium deposits. But powerful clans should be prepared, because at any moment another clan can come and claim their rights to uranium!

Gather your allies and train hard, because the time of great battles is approaching! Clans from across the wastes can engage each other in a fierce tournament, which aims to identify the best of the best!

At specific times several groups of the most courageous representatives from each clan can participate in a unique mission. Everyone who participates in the race can be seen by every survivor in the hall of fame.

The dreams of creating relic weapons are in the past — it's time to act and realize them!  

We would like you to note that this, naturally, is far from being a complete list of changes planned for the near future. We will share a fresh portion of new features very soon! Stick with us for more intel!

Discuss it here!

• Upvote 8

Guest MadMotherTrucker

I'm not sure if this has already been addressed, and I'm aware that development would be fairly demanding...

...but it would be great to have an auxiliary mobile app. An app that would allow survivors to work the marketplace and craft items on their mobile devices would be a huge benefit, when away from our consoles.

I'm not sure how hardware dependent/intensive the build portion of the game is (shader requirements, etc.)... but if you could incorporate a stripped down build-only garage, that would be great as well.

Some of us survivors still have responsibilities (it's hard to raise kids in post apocolpytic world without a job). It would be great to trade, craft, and maybe get a couple builds in on a lunch break!

• Upvote 4

Guest MadMotherTrucker

I'm not sure if this has already been addressed, and I'm aware that development would be fairly demanding...

...but it would be great to have an auxiliary mobile app. An app that would allow survivors to work the marketplace and craft items on their mobile devices would be a huge benefit, when away from our consoles.

I'm not sure how hardware dependent/intensive the build portion of the game is (shader requirements, etc.)... but if you could incorporate a stripped down build-only garage, that would be great as well.

Some of us survivors still have responsibilities (it's hard to raise kids in post apocolpytic world without a job). It would be great to trade, craft, and maybe get a couple builds in on a lunch break! :)

• Upvote 1

a handy app like the one from world of warcraft with all his bots and autobuy functions ? to make money without  work ? really ? 

not good idea more botting more market control etc.

• Upvote 3

Seems like season rewards claimed after scrap cap is reached means the reward is not given. Would have been nice with as bit of warning that claiming the reward  would exceed weekly cap. Or better yet , that season rewards were excluded from cap.

On 8/3/2017 at 1:44 PM, GamleJAS said:

Seems like season rewards claimed after scrap cap is reached means the reward is not given. Would have been nice with as bit of warning that claiming the reward  would exceed weekly cap. Or better yet , that season rewards were excluded from cap.

Nope I get the rewards they are seperate from Mission scrap

I would like to play the game but i bought a tramp pack and now it doesn't let me join games nor does it let me stay logged into the game for more than 60 seconds. FIX THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Deadman920 said:

The Matchmaker for clan wars is broken. Took 4 5k builds and got 9-10k builds on the other team... Will not be doing clan wars till this is fixed.

the MM for clanwars is not based on powerscore but the clans position on the leaderboard.

• Thanks 1

On 8/12/2017 at 5:12 PM, ost3rh4g3n said:

the MM for clanwars is not based on powerscore but the clans position on the leaderboard.

So a clan that is ranked at 800 and has a 5k ps gets paired with people at 10k ps?? That is not clan position based Match Making.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Deadman920 said:

So a clan that is ranked at 800 and has a 5k ps gets paired with people at 10k ps?? That is not clan position based Match Making.

Clan wars is more like free for all. 

• Upvote 1

I rather see then investing more time in balancing the game than lunching new content. When they open clan wars will be just an ocean of Fuzes and shotguns everywhere, unplayable u__u. Crossout is such a great game but the lack of balance in some builds is frustrating.

On 8/15/2017 at 3:45 PM, playeronesvk said:

I expected Open World Mode.. A.K.A.: Star Conflict.... pfff

This

• Upvote 1

On 04/08/2017 at 7:55 AM, *RinzlerIsBeast said:

Worst event ever. Knights event was garbage.

Was a great event ! Thats ur oppinion but maybe u lost ur money and hate it ahah 

But it gave EXCLUSIVE WEAPONS that u cant make 

Edited by lethalopz
Spelling
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, lethalopz said:

Was a great event ! Thats ur oppinion but maybe u lost ur money and hate it ahah 

But it gave EXCLUSIVE WEAPONS that u cant make 

This event was really only garbage because it was done through the container system.  The first time they ran the event you were able to craft each item with Talers and scrap.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BrandonBranders said:

This event was really only garbage because it was done through the container system.  The first time they ran the event you were able to craft each item with Talers and scrap.

Yes, but if they were on straight craft how could users be milked that hard? :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.