Woodyrojo

[Devblog] What awaits Survivors in the near future

On 5.10.2017 at 2:04 PM, Amuro05 said:

Währe super wen jede Fracktion 3-5 Fahrerkabinen beckommen würde :)

Is that Dutch? I hope so because if it is German RIP our school system.

What he was meaning to say is:

"It would be super if every faction had 3 - 5 new cabins"

A thing that I can fully support.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

I'll tell you what awaits....

TICKED OFF PLAYERS from you not taking care of your customers and RUINING THE GAME.
I have a message for you guys...

You have real nerve making drones TWICE normal weight -TWICE?! ?, and otherwise pretty much ruining them.
I strongly suspect that you have also slowed down the Growl cab, as I notice a real difference in any vehicle I use or build with that cab.
You want to be fair about 'Nerfing things?!?
NERF the guided missiles !
NERF the cannons !
NERF the Fuze Drones !
Be fair! Nerf the whole game! Nerf it all equally - in fact, equal is fair, so Nerf everything so that nothing makes any difference !
If you are going to screw things up for people and ruin the game - then ruin it all equally and Nerf everything until nothing makes any difference!
-While you're at it, how about making a Raid where its players against the 'Devs ! That might at least give your customers some feeling of justice.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

What i'm waiting for... It's simple: I'm waiting for you to test your own content. I'm seriously disappointed by the difficulty of your new "chase" raid. Even in easy, it's impossible or very hard with a 7k PS vehicle. HP and speed, and weapons on trucks are insane. Do you realised that you put a relic/legendary truck in easy raid ?

10.07.17: at 01:00 Paris Hour:
2 easy "Chase" raids:
one against lunatics: Full huricane + porcupine + Fuze. (Seriously ?)
second against engineers: Reapers.+ porcupine + gl 55.

SO: my questions are:
Did you tested your raid in easy, normal and hard before publishing?
How powerfull were your vehicle during test (if you tested)?
Do we need only legendary or physical damaging weapons to do something ?

Edited by Nemrodh
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, BACKLASH said:

I'll tell you what awaits....

TICKED OFF PLAYERS from you not taking care of your customers and RUINING THE GAME.
I have a message for you guys...

You have real nerve making drones TWICE normal weight -TWICE?! ?, and otherwise pretty much ruining them.
I strongly suspect that you have also slowed down the Growl cab, as I notice a real difference in any vehicle I use or build with that cab.
You want to be fair about 'Nerfing things?!?
NERF the guided missiles !
NERF the cannons !
NERF the Fuze Drones !
Be fair! Nerf the whole game! Nerf it all equally - in fact, equal is fair, so Nerf everything so that nothing makes any difference !
If you are going to screw things up for people and ruin the game - then ruin it all equally and Nerf everything until nothing makes any difference!
-While you're at it, how about making a Raid where its players against the 'Devs ! That might at least give your customers some feeling of justice.

Nerf cannons ????  I can instantly tell you have never even used one, they actually take the most amount of skill to use out of all the weapons. Good luck hitting a hover build, without 10's of hours of practise.

Saying that, i wouldn't expect you to understand, you're now limb because your AI weapons have been taken away from you. Before you ask for nerfs, actually have enough experience with it to complain. Cannons are in a pretty bad place atm with the Dawn Children update. The Quasar has made the others epics (cannons) obsolete. It has more damage potential than both the 88 and the fatman, while it's rounds are only marginally slower than the fatmans ..... Oh and they have no drop, so can be fired base to base. 

Edited by SoulPlay

5 hours ago, SoulPlay said:

Nerf cannons ????  I can instantly tell you have never even used one, they actually take the most amount of skill to use out of all the weapons. Good luck hitting a hover build, without 10's of hours of practise.

Saying that, i wouldn't expect you to understand, you're now limb because your AI weapons have been taken away from you. Before you ask for nerfs, actually have enough experience with it to complain. Cannons are in a pretty bad place atm with the Dawn Children update. The Quasar has made the others epics (cannons) obsolete. It has more damage potential than both the 88 and the fatman, while it's rounds are only marginally slower than the fatmans ..... Oh and they have no drop, so can be fired base to base. 

Strongly agree. I sold mammoths. Its impossible to shot hovers any more on range more than 100m since shell is so slow that they jest dodge them. Tsunami can do the trick now but why buy tsunami when Quasar does more damage then it just a bit slower projectile. 

9 hours ago, SoulPlay said:

The Quasar has made the others epics (cannons) obsolete. It has more damage potential than both the 88 and the fatman, while it's rounds are only marginally slower than the fatmans ..... Oh and they have no drop, so can be fired base to base. 

16 hours ago, ARES_IV said:

Fatman Projectile Speed: 250

Quasar Projectile Speed: 140

That is 56 % of the speed. Or 44 % slower. Not too shy off half the speed.

Quasar hits at long range are your own damm fault.

The Quasar also

• has a quite low blast radius
  • reloads for 4.5 seconds
  • Does not have penetration like the Executioner
  • Has a huge hitbox that got fixed/nerfed last patch - it is now even bigger
  • It also lacks in durability compared to turret cannons of similar rarity.

On 10/6/2017 at 5:52 PM, SoulPlay said:

Ok... YET ANOTHER person who clearly did not understand what I was saying or what I meant.
Yes, I HAVE used cannons, more than one kind, in raids and battles, and yes I do know what the hell I am talking about.
Please go back and re-read what I wrote so you might understand what I was getting at, and stop insulting me.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, BACKLASH said:

Ok... YET ANOTHER person who clearly did not understand what I was saying or what I meant.
Yes, I HAVE used cannons, more than one kind, in raids and battles, and yes I do know what the hell I am talking about.
Please go back and re-read what I wrote so you might understand what I was getting at, and stop insulting me.

Having read, I saw salt because drones were nerfed.  They nerfed the biggest source of player loss for the game.

A worthless nerf since it did nothing to address the problem peeps have with the AI weapons.

• Upvote 1

Well talking about cannons.. I'm tired of my cannons or anything made of hardened steel in real life getting blown away by a junkbow, or a shotgun, in one shot. It's hardened steel, unless they are explosive rounds, they will be deflected.. please make the turrets and cannons resistant..

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

16 hours ago, Robocraftman said:

LOCK THE THREAD

Why..? So no one can comment? What does locking the thread do for people who want to put their two cents in..? It's hard enough to even make a comment on this forum without it either being deleted, or getting booted for speaking your mind.. Just let people comment please.

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, dmusket said:

Why..? So no one can comment? What does locking the thread do for people who want to put their two cents in..? It's hard enough to even make a comment on this forum without it either being deleted, or getting booted for speaking your mind.. Just let people comment please.

Because this is the devblog section, just any new post appearing here itself is scary enough, and this section is only for the devs.

there is always a thread relating to each news and devblog which is for players to comment, plz go comment there and don’t scare us.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dmusket said:

On 7/6/2017 at 10:19 AM, Woodyrojo said:

Lol ...

@Woodyrojo You forgot to lock the thread ^^

• Upvote 1

Guest Katsuja94056

Hey Guys, how about Legendary Drones and Rocket Shooter like Cricket?

An open World with Quests an Dungeons for our Battlecars to get Scrap, Wires and all other stuff.

A Base / Garage system for Clans with a Clan Storage and a possible Trading and Gift system for Clan members

Guest camdogbuilder07

{great idea madmother trucker }     A mobile app would really help all the players from the wasteland ,, who have jobs and cant always be on if a player feels he is to far behind in the game to keep up an some may quit..this could fix that and they could keep up withgame and the market and not miss out on a buy or sale from the market ..having control over your game from your mobile device while being at work or on the go is a great move for crossout imagine being able to craft your ride test weapons test drive your car in have full access to your garage in coming alerts on your buy orders is a great step in the right direction...

FFS

LOCK THIS THREAD ALREADY.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1