• good
    • neutral
    • bad
  2. 2. do you think it needs fixing?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. how would you fix this problem

• fix the power score on some weapons.
    • Put in a new system the calculate everything into battle.
    • Other (you through in your ideal in the thread, so that its on the table.)

My suggested method of MM is to create hard floor and ceilings to link to reward multipliers. So all playlists would still share player queues within their bracket. Each lobby should be PS restricted to a 1500-2500 PS bracket. 

This, along with some minor tweaks to current Powerscore would be a finer bracket, I believe. 

Ex: Get the Cabin (15 Scrap Metal) Get the batteries (9 Batteries)

0-2500 PS  (x1)

2501-5000 (x1.15)

5001-7500 (x1.3)

7501-9000 (x1.45)

9001-10.5K (x1.50)

10.5+ (x1.75)

This, along with an increase to building part limit will allow the whales to whale, the starters to start, and the min max to pay off for whoever takes the time to build it while also incentivizing higher powerscore matches. As usual, these multipliers should be rounded up or down to the nearest whole. This would allow people to play at higher PS, so some of these brackets can be combined after some testing.

• Sad 1

The PS area or the strength of weapons should not be too different from each other. Not more than 1000 PS as it is currently being calculated. (Example: I have 5996PS and have 3 bots in the game with 7458PS, for me that's not fair and makes not fun!) No matter how it is calculated! It should always be the same amount of players in a team. The less bots the better! For me in addition to a fair MM is that the waiting for a game is as short as possible!!! Not more than 1 minute!

I can not say how this can be done, that's why i called this, my wish list for Santa Claus :-)

Edited by hauser22