*The Art of Warfare (TAW) has a strong and varied background in cooperative online gaming.
We are a community of gamers from all over the world who compete together with the spirit of integrity, honor and fair play.
*TAW is a well established gaming community with over 2700 members worldwide, playing more than
48 different games and adding more all the time. Established in 2001.
*The CrossOut division of TAW is currently looking for more players to join. If you enjoy well organized and friendly play,
then this is the place.
If you are interested, feel free to visit our website www.taw.net to learn more about TAW or put in an application.
We require only:
- Minimum age: 16+
- Attend a clan event once a week. (Real life comes first!)
- Working microphone and TeamSpeak (TS3)
- Speaking English, at an understandable level (You do not have to be PRO at English, as long as we manage to understand each other, then its all good)
We offer you:
- Great atmosphere among our members who are always ready to help you.
- Training sessions to help learn the game better.
- Your dedication and commitment to our community is always noticed and rewarded.
If you are interested joining us, sign up and apply at TAW.net or you can always contact one of our members in game:

Ant4g0nist

Snivles

Redbaby

Psychaos 

Thunderroad_

taw_barettokarub

KyWindage91

Daniel_Reimer

angelus_mortis

Have a great day and Have some FUN!!!!!!!

RaGe

TAW_Crossout_300x300_png24.png

image-1.png

Edited by Rage1976
Updated for Aug2018... and awesomness!
  • Sad 1

A great group of guys. Many different backgrounds.

Always good natured, even when we are loosing, which shows their character.

Huge clan with many different games and years of expertise, what is not to like?

• Upvote 1

I used to be in TAW for another game. my access on the site will not let me get to forums. Meello was my name. message me if you need my email address. thank you for the time.

yah we found your old account add me in game my name is Damorickk. our SUL is going to try to get you reinstated but wont happen until tommorow

Edited by Damorickk

Having lots of fun with the crew, such an organized and united clan, so far so good! recommend to all mentally grown up players out there!

I recently started playing Crossout, and playing it is a lot of fun, but do you know what is even more fun? playing it with friendly people, that always teach you new stuff

If you want to be part of an elite gaming community, that wont keep their best tactics and setups to themselves, but share them with the community, i highly recommend joining TAW.

Hi Derek_Withers,

To join TAW you need to apply at our Website. If you have problems please find myself, AlbinoBlackSheep, Dammorick, GhostGEEZER, DevilSquirrel, or Riemer in game and we can help you.

Thanks

Rage

• Upvote 1