i have to ask...

the amount of members of TAW is almost scarily impressive, speak dozens if not hundreds per division..in again dozens of divisions.
2500,as you said.
doesnt that make for a certain level of anonymity within TAW...as being just one of many?
i was once part of a clan/guild for an mmo with similar numbers and i ended up only recognizing the names of the lead and officers after a while.
each time i logged in (and i played daily) i saw many names i have never seen before. people left and joined on a daily basis and there was not much community.
only a small core who knew each other and the rest just...names....numbers if you will.
it was just...too big.
before applying for TAW id like to make sure its different there because otherwise its a waste of time for both, TAW and me, because that would be an experience i dont want to repeat.

thanks

We do have different divisions in TAW 1 for each game 40 games currently. In the CrossOut division we have 72 members currently both EU and NA. We have members on just about anytime of the day. We have required attendance to practices each week so we get to know each other and that gives the chance to play with everyone and learn stuff from each other,  And yes it is easy to be just a number in TAW but it is also easy to be known it depends on you. I have been in several gaming communities over the years and have yet to find one that can last the tale of time like TAW has, we have been doing this for 16 years. If you are still unsure find one of us in game and ask to visit our TS and hang with us for awhile.

Unkill3r

Snivles

DevilSquirrel

AlbinoBlackSheep

Damorick

Cracklez_Jones

Daniel_Reimer

angelus_mortis

Thanks

Rage

• Upvote 1

Come join us in the family, Our clan is always looking for new people to join us. If you are new to the game we will teach you how to build a great car tank or truck, If you and older in the game we will help make you a legion by improving your car, tank or truck. 

We are Family based and we require age 16+ and only require a mic for team speak and communication in clan battles.  

I've been a member for just 2 days, What a great clan and all very friendly people.

so come and join in the fun guys :D

3 hours ago, dazzer1965 said:

I've been a member for just 2 days, What a great clan and all very friendly people.

so come and join in the fun guys :D

I tried but got rejected with a silly excuse , :wink: at DevilSquirrel 

apparently the guys I play games from time to time, have WoW listed under the multitude of games they play, that conflicts with TAW's policy someow  lol wtf??!!

I tried explaining I don't play WoW (and never will) but to no avail :003j:

my 2c is if u apply to TAW give them as little details as possible or you might conflict with one of their T&C's

Ex:

- never eat blueberries on a Monday

- never sleep on the left side of the bed

- don't **** against the wind (well that one is common sense)

- never leave the toilet seat up

Edited by NoMuffinNoCrime

23 hours ago, NoMuffinNoCrime said:

I tried but got rejected with a silly excuse , :wink: at DevilSquirrel 

apparently the guys I play games from time to time, have WoW listed under the multitude of games they play, that conflicts with TAW's policy someow  lol wtf??!!

I tried explaining I don't play WoW (and never will) but to no avail :003j:

my 2c is if u apply to TAW give them as little details as possible or you might conflict with one of their T&C's

Ex:

- never eat blueberries on a Monday

- never sleep on the left side of the bed

- don't **** against the wind (well that one is common sense)

- never leave the toilet seat up

Yes we do have rules to ensure the quality of players we accept into TAW.

One of those is that if you are a member of another clan that plays games we support then we will not accept you.

We do not poach members from other clans. Doing so makes for a hostile atmosphere when we want to have fun playing games.

Thanks

Rage

aka Unkill3r

Dear TAW,

I would love to join you, and I believe I would be a solid addition to your team. (At least I hope I would XD )

I am currently lvl 11 with power score of 5000-6000.

Please let me know if this is valid way of joining, or do I need to post to your forum thread.

Many thanks,

Regards,

Luka

35 minutes ago, Kaluman said:

Dear TAW,

I would love to join you, and I believe I would be a solid addition to your team. (At least I hope I would XD )

I am currently lvl 11 with power score of 5000-6000.

Please let me know if this is valid way of joining, or do I need to post to your forum thread.

Many thanks,

Regards,

Luka

GDay kaluman 

you are more then welcome to join. we are happy to see you become a member. 

if you go to the taw.net website for more info 

if you would like to add me in game Cracklez_Jones 

Thanks 

cracklez

Hi Cracklez, 

and thanks for getting back to me.

Sure, I've just sent friend request 2 min ago in game.

Also, I've applied on the TAW website just now.

Although, I don't have a mic, currently, I will try to get it asap, if that's okay.

On 8/25/2017 at 4:35 PM, Unkill3r said:

Yes we do have rules to ensure the quality of players we accept into TAW.

One of those is that if you are a member of another clan that plays games we support then we will not accept you.

We do not poach members from other clans. Doing so makes for a hostile atmosphere when we want to have fun playing games.

Thanks

Rage

aka Unkill3r

thank you for explaining, makes complete sense 

but, I explained (on the TAW forums/messages to DevilSquirrel ) that wasn't the case here, it's not an actual clan I'm in, I don't wear their tags, I don't have commitments, it's a group of friends/ a community , last time we spoke& played together was 2-3 months ago.

What frustrated me was that my explanation was competently ignored.

anyway, best of luck to you

2 hours ago, Nemanja007 said:

Hello i wuld love to join, am 23 yers old and some one from the clan invited me my name in game is Nemanja007 i have team speek and i do play for fun :D

hey namanja007 i sent u a FR and if you send in an application on taw.net i can get your application started 

8 hours ago, Cracklez_Jones said:

hey namanja007 i sent u a FR and if you send in an application on taw.net i can get your application started 

hey i did it my name in site is Nemanja

Good day to all you Beautiful Ladies and Handsome Gentlemen :p .

As you all know or don't know i am Bloodmatix, a new recruit here at TAW and i joined on the 16 September 2017.

For the short period of time i have been here i have made so many friend's and i can easily say clans like this you don't come across every day.

I have had much help from many people already won't mention names in case i miss one out :p but this clan was everything i was hoping for. Friendly, helpful and respectful.

Good job on all of you who are apart of this clan. lets keep up the good work and raise the name higher :)

Thank you everyone lets have a good time together <3

Hey guys, i was just wondering about those training sessions,so if anyone would be kind enough to explain me more about those.

Question that first comes to my mind is : Are training sessions at a certain time on a certain day,or there are more options for different time zones and such ? 

Tnx

31 minutes ago, Zhakenn said:

Hey guys, i was just wondering about those training sessions,so if anyone would be kind enough to explain me more about those.

Question that first comes to my mind is : Are training sessions at a certain time on a certain day,or there are more options for different time zones and such ? 

Tnx

G Day zhankenn 

the training days are spread out in 3 different times zones NA, EU, OC. this allows you to pick a times that will suit yourself. this training sessions are to help with any game questions and anything in-house that need to be looked at.

if you have anymore questions please feel free to add me ing Cracklez_Jones. 

thank you 

cracklez