I am in theEU side of the Clan and I couldn't be happier, have had the pleasure of meeting so many people from around the world. TAW really seems to be a great place to call home.

Thank you,,

Edited by Knightsabre

Thanks for having me in TAW guys!

I'm glad I found this well structured, cooperative clan with many experienced and new players.

Having more than 6 ingame clans under TAW helps a lot to find a decent party on my playing hours!

See you on the battlefields mates.

• Thanks 1

I added you guys in game, my username is also the same as here: likevvii

If your clan is full, no worries, I am mainly looking for people to PvP and raids with. (;

Edited by likevvii

You have been sent an email with more instructions on how to complete the application. I look forward to hearing from you.

On 11/21/2017 at 2:55 AM, taw_Barettokurab said:

u really do have a problem with taw dont you 

Na just have a problem with false recruiting requirements and money schemes.

Edited by Hi_Five

5 hours ago, Hi_Five said:

Ah now i know why you guys will take just about anyone that is dumb enough. You guys want people to donate to your  TAW Community Fund. Wow. Can you explain to everyone what that is used for? I need a laugh.

Website operation and upkeep, TeamSpeak, creating a clan in crossout cost 500 coins i think. About $10. Taw has something like 10 clans now. That money came from somwhere. And taw has dozens of games that I’m sure some of them have costs for team/clan play like crossout does. 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, donowski217 said:

Website operation and upkeep, TeamSpeak, creating a clan in crossout cost 500 coins i think. About $10. Taw has something like 10 clans now. That money came from somwhere. And taw has dozens of games that I’m sure some of them have costs for team/clan play like crossout does. 

lol yea ok. What a joke. Someone is making some money for sure.

Edited by Hi_Five

43 minutes ago, Hi_Five said:

lol yea ok. What a joke. Someone is making some money for sure.

Just spent a few minutes looking around the website. Didn’t see anything about it being a non profit, so sure maybe someone is making money off it, idk. 

It also doesn’t say anything about having to donate. Kinda like crossout. It’s free to play. Taw is free to join. Spending money is optional in both.  

2 minutes ago, donowski217 said:

Just spent a few minutes looking around the website. Didn’t see anything about it being a non profit, so sure maybe someone is making money off it, idk. 

It also doesn’t say anything about having to donate. Kinda like crossout. It’s free to play. Taw is free to join. Spending money is optional in both.  

lol then join them.

Edited by Hi_Five

Well Hi_Five TAW is not for profit as you can see here. I also copied for those that are not tech savy.

14 Jan   The Art of Warfare formally incorporates as a not-for-profit corporation. The new Board of Directors will contribute to organisational success by monitoring, evaluating, supporting and protecting the organisation in the following areas of responsibility; mission and purpose, senior leadership, planning, programs and services, financial resources, legal and ethical integrity, assets, oversight and public standing.

so if you gonna try and flame a group for being a responsible group of players trying to have a good time and not steal members from other groups go flame someone else.

Thanks and Have a Good Day.

RaGe Crossout Division Commander The Art of Warfare

p.s. I made the decision to not let you in to TAW (which seems to be the right choice) so if you have an issue please talk to me.

No one should have to explain finance or their bookkeeping to someone who is a troll.  HiFive is mad because he was rejected by TAW when he applied to be a member.

28 minutes ago, Mongo said:

No one should have to explain finance or their bookkeeping to someone who is a troll.  HiFive is mad because he was rejected by TAW when he applied to be a member.

lol i wasnt rejected. I didnt even apply. Try again

32 minutes ago, Rage1976 said:

Well Hi_Five TAW is not for profit as you can see here. I also copied for those that are not tech savy.

14 Jan   The Art of Warfare formally incorporates as a not-for-profit corporation. The new Board of Directors will contribute to organisational success by monitoring, evaluating, supporting and protecting the organisation in the following areas of responsibility; mission and purpose, senior leadership, planning, programs and services, financial resources, legal and ethical integrity, assets, oversight and public standing.

so if you gonna try and flame a group for being a responsible group of players trying to have a good time and not steal members from other groups go flame someone else.

Thanks and Have a Good Day.

RaGe Crossout Division Commander The Art of Warfare

p.s. I made the decision to not let you in to TAW (which seems to be the right choice) so if you have an issue please talk to me.

lol i didnt apply. That would be a bad mistake for me.So i dont know who you made a decision on.

Edited by Hi_Five