Hello guys Niko here!

Please message me directly via Forum PM or Discord if Hi_Five decides to disturb anyone here again, i'll make sure he gets the message.

Cheers and have a good time!

• Thanks 2

Bump for my TAW family.

Anyone looking for a Clan Wars group should talk to us.  I manage our groups for Clan Wars.  We have one that is for the more serious-minded player who plays mainly for the wars, and one for the player who wants to keep clan wars a part of the routine, but not the sole focus.

come and have fun wiat the familly!.. around 130 players, teamspeak, need help wiat market or building? - we can do it!.. also we have clan battle teams :o !

Do you still need a recruits? Im european and I love crossout, can't get enough of it. My english is understandable and I love competitive atmosphere what im looking for in the clan battles. I have spend money for the game and i will continue to invest in my account. I would be very happy to be part of your clan!

2 hours ago, IronPine said:

Do you still need a recruits? Im european and I love crossout, can't get enough of it. My english is understandable and I love competitive atmosphere what im looking for in the clan battles. I have spend money for the game and i will continue to invest in my account. I would be very happy to be part of your clan!

hey ironpine 

yes we always have room for new recruits. and we are happy to have you on bored. all we ask is to be 16 years or older and have team speak if it a yes to both then please go to taw.net and apply to join and if u send me a message with your name u apply with i can get the ball rolling for you . 

wall_1920x1080_3_b.jpg

TAW Crossout Division celebrates New Year’s Eve with a seasonal wallpaper for your desktop and wishes to all of our fellow gamers Happy Holiday and may the New Year bring joy, peace and happiness to you an your families!

Edited by Aktaios1

Hi!

A few questions if i may :

Are you guys Euro or US based as far as play times go?

Do you aim to play CW´s ?

Is your enviroment laid back or militaristic ?

thanks in advance

13 minutes ago, BFQuintt said:

Hi!

A few questions if i may :

Are you guys Euro or US based as far as play times go?

Do you aim to play CW´s ?

Is your enviroment laid back or militaristic ?

thanks in advance

hello BFQuintt 
1. we are split between EU US and OC we have games 

2. we have CW group set up 

3 we have a militaristic set. in the way of running the clans. but we are very laid back in teamspeak 

i have added you with in game if you would like to ask anymore questions 

We are still looking for new members

If you would like to be involved in a clan that can help you with the game, we have the guys and girls to help you.

We always have people online willing to team up and play.

If your an expert or novice all are welcome.

Give us a go you wont regret it :)

We are currently looking for  English speaking members who have TS3

So come and join and bring your mates to.

Novice or expert all are welcome.

Give us a go you won't regret it :)

Edited by dazzer1965

I've been in TAW for a few months now, and I've had a great time. I enjoy playing with everyone from around the world. If you have any questions in regards to TAW and what we do in Crossout, feel free to PM me in Crossout when I'm on at Redbaby. I play just about everyday :)

So I joined the clan.

My impression has not changed.

No drama - just fun.

And I have to add.... some very experienced and helpful players too!

Hey, for those looking for a clan, we have plenty of openings for those who would like to join a clan. We use teamspeak, have over 2500 members spanning across at least 40 games and we require just a minimum age of 16. We dont require a certain power score to join and we have a clan wars team. So if you would like to join, please apply @ www.taw.net.

• Sad 1

what can i say... i have been playing wiat TAW - The Art of Warfare for 158 days (at the moment this message is submittet) and these guys and girls know how to have fun.. the both have clans for casuals players and clans for those ho are compeditive to go for uranium, and they have there own teamspeak that are able to support all there members :o !.... besides that the community supports like 40+/- games with means that the other games than crossout i play.. say diablo 3, wow or escape from tarkov i can find members of this community to play wiat, and we are able to booooooost each other.. and the welcome all, dosent matter if you are NA / EU / OC and it is free :D !!!.. 

- Minimum age: 16+
- Working microphone and TeamSpeak (TS3)
- Speaking English, at an understandable level 

ingame contact Inara_Black