I really want to stress:

Please confirm your Email when applying on TAW.net

Or else we won't get in touch with you!

www.TAW.net

woop woop... still going strong, still feeling good.. this clan has it all.. casual clans for casual players.. compeditive members for there clan war clans.. staff to handle all the importen stuff so the members can lean back and kick some as* in the game.. whats not to love.. oh and the have good staff members ho are really good at building and take there time to help you!!..

so what are you waiting for?, signup on the website www.taw.net and come in and have fun wiat me or one of the 100 other members..!

Hey all, I just wanted to give a shout out to TAW. I ran with TAW a couple years ago, heroes and generals and star citizen. I am considering joining again for crossout. I cant get enough of this game it is too much fun. anyway I need to think it over a bit longer to make sure that i can meet the mandatory sessions. sometimes my schedule is just whacked and when I deploy for work I can be gone for months. but, if you will have me I would probably come back sometime soon.  

We'd love to have you!

If you could attend half of the mandatories, it would be a start... they only last like 10 minutes in the Crossout Division.

Nowadays you can get TS3 to your smartphone.

But as you know.... In TAW real life always comes first!

Edited by Inara_Black2

1 hour ago, Inara_Black2 said:

But as you know.... In TAW real life always comes first!

I'll +1 TAW for having this, I know AOD it seems to be different in their recruit message #4

AOD_bad_goal.png

• Haha 1

My recruitment video is now made public, so you can comment on it!

Next project will be a guide to different raids!

TAW is becoming a better and better community every day! Join us!

www.taw.net

TS3 required,

(please remember to confirm your email when you apply)

On 4/22/2018 at 1:26 PM, TrunkzJr said:

I'll +1 TAW for having this, I know AOD it seems to be different in their recruit message #4

AOD_bad_goal.png

I'm not familiar with the AOD guys, but I'd think might not be a bad idea for them to add the words 'in game' to the front of rule 4.

That quote is really old seeing as that game is not in TAW any more and no longer a valid point.

nice video mate!...

still looking for more to play wiat, both on the casual site and compeditive site.. why not be able to do your season wiat 3 others? - or just come on in on our TS and chill wiat the others?..

Long time gaming community since 2001 and still providing all the great values of what makes us great today be it our honesty, awards, trial process, events, and many supported active games. come on to taw.net and have a look 

TAW is a community of 2700+ members with an active presence and community in 48 games. We have 86 members playing Crossout, alone! If you can't find someone to group with for Raids or season missions, they might all be in TAW. Come on over and join the community! Play more than just Crossout? Play other games? We probably have a clan for that, too! Curious? Come check us out at www.taw.net. Come find out why TAW is able to keep and grow to so many members!

Hey guys, i wanted to apply, because i am looking for a fun time and kinda miss the clan atmosphere.

So, i write down my application:

Name: Johnny/ IGN: SGS_Flakes
Schedule: Can fill the two hours line mostly (depends from my work and family)
TS/Micro: Yes/Yes

I can provide more information, if I have to fill the requirements.
Thanks in advance for your time!

Best regards,
Johnny

The Art of Warfare. Join for Crossout. Earn a clan in 48 active games! 2700+ members from all regions! Check us out at www.taw.net.

Requirements to join:

Can understand and speak English (even if not perfectly)

Have a microphone and connect to our TeamSpeak to play with your clan mates

Minimum age 16 years old

First and foremost, TAW is a gaming community! We are all gamers and play many games. Our members are members for years, some decades, and we even span multiple generations in the same families! If we come to love our community, do you think you might, too? Want to know the difference? Ask a TAW member.

1 hour ago, Lethal_Impact said:

I am interested in applying in this clan, I will wait for a reply if you guys need more info about me

+Why don't you guys use discord, it's the new teamspeak?

If you would like to apply, please go to www.taw.net and register. That starts the process and is required to get you privileges to use our TeamSpeak server. From there, myself or another Drill Instructor will message you to schedule a time to finish the process (real quick, but one-on-one). 

To answer your question, discord doesn't support live access of 2700 members at once like TeamSpeak does. Until Discord steps it up to support that many online members at once, TeamSpeak is our choice.

The Art of Warfare has 80 members playing Crossout and another 2,650+ playing 47 other games with more on the way. Many of our members stay with us for years, and some have even brought their next generation into the community. Join for Crossout, get so much more! 

If you are interested and meet the following requirements, go to www.taw.net to register. See you around the wastes!

- 16 years of age or older

- have a microphone and are willing to use TeamSpeak

- can speak and understand English