2 hours ago, kuvall88 said:

cant seem to be able to contact anybody from taw

I am unable to assist you directly, but I will get one of my DIs to reach out to you immediately. However, if you feel certain that you would like to join TAW, you can simply go to www.taw.net and register. That will achieve the same result. 

If no one reaches out to you, please let me know immediately. I hope to see you on our TeamSpeak soon!

Respectfully 

Antagonist

I tried applying to several of TAW's available none answered and most are just full so how do we get in ?

On 9/1/2018 at 3:11 AM, ORCA1911 said:

I tried applying to several of TAW's available none answered and most are just full so how do we get in ?

I am sorry that you have been unable to get in touch with us. You can skip all the messaging by simply going to www.taw.net and registering an account. That is the first step to joining TAW, regardless of whether or not you speak with a TAW member previously.

If you have any questions, you can find me in game as Ant4g0nist, or simply reply on here and I will respond.

V/R
Antagonist

I registered but the social features of the site need a bit work.

18 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

I registered but the social features of the site need a bit work.

I've sent you a friend invite. Please add me so that I can get you hooked up. Cheers.

Respectfully,

Antagonist

6 hours ago, Ant4g0nist said:

I've sent you a friend invite. Please add me so that I can get you hooked up. Cheers.

Respectfully,

Antagonist

On it :D

hi im 30+, can talk english, have ts, prestige 12 and clan beast on the go :) added one of you ingame : exile3D would be my name, cheers

How long should it take for your assigned drill instructor to contact you with the discord password and info on boot camp? Thanks 

hi there ...

i am the Head Drill Instructor

usually our DI contact u within 1 or 2 days of approval 

i will email you the teamspeak password and come on there whenever you like .... there is normally somebody on who can run you through your introduction

Hey everyone!

TAW is always recruiting. We have over 2700 members across many different games. If you're looking for a fun Crossout clan, that has players in both a casual setting and dedicated clan wars players, we'd love to have you! We do require you to be 16+ years old, and have Teamspeak, understand and speak English (doesn't have to be perfect, just understandable). Apply at taw.net, we look forward to hearing from you.

We're always looking to recruit new players, if you're interested in joining you can message me here, or in-game at nubbins84. Looking forward to hearing from you. :)

Hello, my ign is Kruno154   , im interested in joining taw community as crossout player , im casual since my work schedual dont allow me to be hardcore like i was when younger , im 26.  was playing game few months ago then quit because had nobody to play with but now decided to give it 1 more try , i applyed on taw site tho idk did apply go thru . regards Kruno :)

Hey Kruno154,

Glad you're interested in joining, but at this time I haven't seen an application from you on our website. Are you sure you applied to the right division? Also, if you're application has numbers in it, it will be rejected, as it is against our naming policies.

TAW is always recruiting! Always happy to accept people for casual game-play and clan wars. We have events we hold, such as car shows, melee tournaments and more (prizes for winners!). Send me a private message or reply to this thread if you're interested. :)

Guest Jens_Janson

Are you looking for a clan with structure and with casual and competitive play? Look no further, for TAW is what you seek. We require min age of 16 and have teamspeak

I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays, and is having a good start to their new year. If you're looking for a great clan to join, TAW is always looking for people for both casual and competitive play. You can message me any time for more information.

nubbinss

nubbinss back again to let you know we're always looking for casual and competitive players. NA, EU, AUS, wherever you're from, we want you to join us and come have fun! We do require you be a minimum of 16 years of age and have teamspeak. As always, you can message me directly here, or check out the taw website.

nubbinss