Just wanted everyone to know we're still around. We're always looking for new people to join our clan. Casual and competitive players. 6k PS minimum for clan wars. We also have in-game clan-only events, as well as tournaments open to the public, with some really great prizes! Minimum age to join is 16, but if you're not yet old enough, you can join as a Junior TAW member. We mainly use Teamspeak to communicate, but we also have a discord channel as well. You can always message me here if you're interested in joining, or send a message to myself (nubbins84 in game) or any other TAW member you see in Crossout. I look forward to hearing from you!

How's everyone doing? Just wanted to say that we're always looking for more players to join us in Crossout, casual players and competitive. We also run tournaments regularly with some pretty nice prizes, as well as clan only themed car shows, again with some cool prizes. You can check out our website, leave me a message here, or message me in game at nubbins84. Hope to hear from you soon!

I hope everyone is enjoying the game. Just dropping by to say that TAW is always looking for new casual and competitive players. We recently had our second melee tournament, it was great fun, even if I did get my butt kicked :D

You can always contact me in game at nubbins84, or come check out the TAW website for more info on joining. Keep having fun in game!

We are always looking for new players to join are happy guys and gals, we play casual and competitively, we offer training in building, playing the market etc, you can contact Nubbins84 or myself, you can also apply at TAW.net

On 4/18/2019 at 3:57 PM, dazzer1965 said:

We are always looking for new players to join are happy guys and gals, we play casual and competitively, we offer training in building, playing the market etc, you can contact Nubbins84 or myself, you can also apply at TAW.net

Come on guy's and gal's don't be shy :)

Yeah, join us fellas :D

The CrossOut division of TAW is currently looking for more players to join :) 

If you are interested, feel free to visit our website www.taw.net to learn more about TAW or put in an application.

Our only requirements are
- Minimum age: 16+
- Attend a clan event once a week. (Real life comes first!)
- Working microphone and TeamSpeak (TS3)
- Speaking English.  *Please note  You do not have to be PRO at English, as long as we manage understand each other, then its fine.

If you are interested joining us, sign up and apply at TAW.net