GFY__

Prestige Levels for Engineers needs reward

I agree about DIY chests not being much of a reward.  I see them as 1.5-2 coins, as they still have value atm on the market for some reason.  But I don't open them anymore, especially after watching a guy open 100 and getting 1 blue :/ 

But I do think that adding rewards is a good idea.

• Upvote 6

I recently got the 1st Prestige level with the Engineers and I must admit I was pretty disappointed that there was no reward. I realise Engineers level up regardless of what faction you are currently in but it would still be nice to get a little something.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

DIY crates are trash. You can make them whit scrap for 5 seconds. Or just buy them for around 2 coins. All of the time they just gime common parts that are very cheap and you can get from battle.

• Upvote 2

I'd prefer not something spendable as rewards but some kind of permanent gift for such kind of achievement. For example, a flag, decor item with bonus or something that isn't yet in the game such as special faction spray tag which gives some bonus and can be put anywhere on a vehicle (probably with scaling, or without it, or with a couple of different size options) which would indicate your prestige in a certain faction (with a limit of having only one on a vehicle). The spray tag could also be exclusive to prestige levels, it's nothing big, but a lot prettier than a DYI crate for sure.

Edited by Jidoreptiloid
  • Upvote 3

On 7/24/2017 at 2:52 PM, Jidoreptiloid said:

I'd prefer not something spendable as rewards but some kind of permanent gift for such kind of achievement. For example, a flag, decor item with bonus or something that isn't yet in the game such as special faction spray tag which gives some bonus and can be put anywhere on a vehicle (probably with scaling, or without it, or with a couple of different size options) which would indicate your prestige in a certain faction (with a limit of having only one on a vehicle). The spray tag could also be exclusive to prestige levels, it's nothing big, but a lot prettier than a DYI crate for sure.

I do agree. Maybe some cash to spend too?

Have to agree, something would be nice.  DIY creates should not even be considered.  Also nothing with "time limited" items.  By the time we hit these levels, we've already tried all the items, because we went to the exhibition and tried them all in there.

If the number of prestige levels is unlimited, then the rewards should repeat every 10 or 15 levels

Maybe on certain ones like Levels 50 and 100 (and so on) you get like 500 coins along with the giveaway for the level or get double what ever the item is.

7 hours ago, emrickninja said:

I do agree. Maybe some cash to spend too?

IMO cash should be doable (and grindable) in battles or some similar action, achievements are special things which need special rewards. Recognition marks with even small bonuses (rep for example) could work nicely, at least for me.

26 minutes ago, XavierTM said:

Engineer prestige level 4. Reward: Number 4 pixel :008:

cuXRAzF.gif

I got mine several days ago and i love this wonderfull pixels :o

It is a bit silly to not get anything.  I agree the DIY crate is not enough - i dont really want another lupra or some other white crap for achieving 540,000 XP.  At the minimum it should give us a non-tradable rare item.  But if that cant work and nothing special is incoming at least give us 500 scrap or something.   

Backdating would be good, but not essential i guess (level 6 prestige). 

Edited by Nano606
  • Upvote 1

How about 2 Extra Storage per and 1 extra Blue print storage every 3 or 4?

• Upvote 3

I'd take resources (scrap, wire, electronic, copper)  I'm prestige lvl 8, I'm not too worried about getting free stuff but if giving me 200 scrap saves me a few coins, I'll be more than happy. 

Prestige level 1

Nada 

LOL