So the bundles you can buy in store worth it?

Ruthless4u2

So the bundles come with the equivalent value in coins and then you get specific structure parts and weapons as well. The fact that you can review each parts value on the market lets you know its real value too. It is worth noting that some of the cabins are exclusive (can't be crafted) but you can always purchase them from other players on the market.

As of right now I'm not sure what intention Targem has for Crossout but PC just got 4v4 clan wars and console will shortly. That alone speaks volumes about the difference between Crossout and other combat-based F2P games. My advice is to play for a bit and see what you think. If you feel like Targem is doing a good job then support their effort, if not then wait a bit. The bundles are certainly not required.

• Upvote 1

Maybe a bit more than they used to be since the xp nerf, but otherwise no. You'll eventually get all that stuff anyway, and with some of their recent decisions I wouldn't personally give them anything but ultimately your call. You can buy everything cheap that's in the packs on the market anyway.

• Upvote 1

It's pricey but some of the starter packs are great for beginners, if your not a beginner and already have some of the stuff on offer then it's not worth it.

51 minutes ago, Midknightninja said:

I just got the hot rod a while back as its structure parts are exclusive

Me too. Only way you can get the hot rod fenders and such.

I thought about buying something from the store after playing for a bit but once you realize what 1000 coins (for example) gets you in game vs the real money cost it's not worth it at all. If they come out with a different pack in the future I would love to support the company. 

Yes. 

As a new player, it can boost you to a competitive ps quickly. After you become competitive, you will enjoy the grind much more. I suggest the 19.99 or 29.99 packs. As they offer exclusive parts and cool weapons. But that's my opinion. I didn't buy a pack until I was absolutely sure I was hardcore into this game, but when I did, I got the 19.99 pack, and I regretted NOT doing it sooner. It can alleviate the pain of grinding, obviously, but it also alleviates frustration if you tend to be getting hammered by Ace killers who put big guns on low ps builds.I

Overall, the packs are totally worth it, even if you sell the stuff and construct your own build, using the cash you get from selling parts. Research the in game market for the most profitable parts being sold that are included in packs, to get the best value for your real life purchase. 

Good luck.:006j:

22 hours ago, Ruthless4u2 said:

Just curious, been thinking about picking up a bundle. Just wanted everyone's thoughts on if they are worth it.

In my opinion yes , I baught the tramp bundle as it came with 2650 gold (if I remember) and came with  2 armoured tracks , a expanded ammo pack and the bear cabin , all of which you can sell for well over 4000 gold. That means you could have 7000 gold worth of items, the 3500 gold pack is the same price and gives a lot less gold , they also give you structure parts to basically give you a head start in a faction , the tramp uses scavengers parts like quarter walls etc. They give you decent armour. Overall I found that pack to be well worth the purchase.