maxkrullenbol, we here at TAW are recruiting and are always looking for active play. We have ask that you be at least 15 and have a microphone. Please apply at www.taw.net and if you have any questions regarding the application process or anything in regards with TAW, please let me know. DevilSquirrel

Hey Max! We're a small clan called Mysterious, and we're currently recruiting active players to join our team! We do plan on participating in many activities, and we use discord to make communicating a little more easier for us all. If you're interested, let me know and I can add you to our server!

FluffyKittenMag

Edited by Fluffykittenmag
  • Upvote 1

hello my name is fearlesstony here and on the pc i own the game for the xbox as well where i spent money and purchased every car bundle they have here on the pc im trying to do it with out spending money so im into learning on how to do so i am a daily play just started on the pc yesterday got to lv 4 and will be playing daily. i would love a clan to join or basically find other players to group up with cause this is a team effort game with out a team you  wont last long here on crosscut unless you are an ace in the market or spend alot of money

Hey, we here at TAW are recruiting and have room as always to take in players.We have over 2900 members and 39 active games.  Our Crossout division has over 40 members not including the members that come to play from other games.  We just ask that everyone be at least 15 and have a mic. So if you are interested or curious about TAW, please look @www.taw.net for the application into our clan.