We, the RedLightDistrict are seeking exceptionally skilled, active, and fun players to join our clan. 

Our clan is almost always full, however we are always searching for and seeking out some of the games top players to join our ranks. 

Our clan is extremely active both in voice chat and in game. We are a structured clan and are extremely competitive amungst ourselves and with all other clans that we have faced. 

With the dawn of clan vs. clan tournaments rapidly approaching, we are opening our doors this weekend, July 21-23, to open tryouts for any players who fit our build with 7,750 minimum playerscore or higher 14-20 hours played weekly (exceptions may be available) and a good attitude towards the game, our clan, our players, and seeking victory with every last part on your trucks. 

We will only accept 2-3 players this weekend, first come, first to get a tryout. Not everyone will be accepted. 

This is the RedLightDistrict weekend tryout. 

Message me, SCHMiD-556 or, c3rtifi3dkill169 on these forums or Via PSN to apply for a tryout spot.

Here is a photo of a RLD 4v4 tournament training last night. 

Play with the best or scrap like the rest. 

IMG_2177.JPG

• Upvote 1

After a successful weekend of recruiting and resource gathering our clan recruitment is currently closed. 

Exceptions may be made for players of high caliber and level.

thank you for viewing

Just an update. 

Our clan is still full. Any new members we take in must have a mic, be active in voice chat, prefer to play with our EXTREMELY ACTIVE and talented clan over playing with others (playing with others is not a kickable offense, but consistently rejecting clan invites/ never joining chat with clan is a kickable offense). 

We are only looking for top tier players, with excellent skill, activity, and weapons/kill production. (Bot kills are meaningless/negative connotation unless no ther targets are in sight/range)

please note that our new minimum  powerscore is as of now 11k (must be able to hit 11k, not nessicarily a pvp build) without padding (stacking fuel barrels etc.)

if you want to be a part of a premier crossout clan, win uranium, build relics, and conquer all, and you meet our minimum requirements, please message me in the forums or on my PSN: SCHMiD-556.

thank you all for reading, 

good luck and have fun!

Recruitment for exceptional players only who play on the highest level of skill.

---edit below---

we are recruiting high quality players with exceptional skill and builds for our third clan battle team. If you are extremely active, have legendary or relic weapons and are interested in joining a top quality clan wars clan then please post here or message me in game for a tryout. Known quality players may be accepted without a tryout. 

Again please MESSAGE me as my friends list is quite full.

if you send a FR i will just message you. 

Edited by SCHMiD32
See ---
  • Upvote 1

still seeking exceptional players. May accept a team of 3-4 players who have proven themselves successful in clan wars. Message myself PSN: SCHMiD-556 for a tryout or possible squad joining our ranks.