GFY__

Game Crashing Troubleshooting

Hello everyone its GFY__ with a nice little post about a frequent issue.

So your game is crashing when you attempt to launch it or you are having issues with crashes during the game.

So lets get to the bottom of this.

Step 1.  Make sure your PC is compatible by seeing the minimum system requirements.

Step 2. Switch your direct X version,  at the top of the launcher there is a switch,  if it is red it is using DirectX11.  please switch it off for DirectX9

Continued Crashes?

Step 3. Check your video card driver to make sure it is installed, a quick google search for your video card will tell you if it is.

*Note for manufactured computers, such as Dell, HP etc, you may need to go to the manufacturers website to obtain these.

Step 4. Downgrade your Video Card Driver.  This may seem strange however sometimes the latest and greatest driver may not be the actual greatest for your games.

*Once again you may need to see your manufacturers website if using laptops, or manufactured computers for this.

How to do this? Visit your Video card manufacturers (if not on store bought brand name PC) and check if there are older versions.   Normally you can go back a couple of version of the driver and this should get things working for you.

Step 5.  If you have ensured that all of these issues are met, please provide us with a good bug report, you can see the Guidelines for posting a bug to help you understand what is required to be able to determine what the best course of action may be for your case.

Additional Notes.

Sometimes Power Supplies, Damaged Motherboards, and Failing Ram can also be the cause of these types of issues, if your computer has a diagnostic function built in through the bios I recommend that you use it to determine if something else could be the issue.  In these types of cases this is a hardware and not a software issue and your computer could be going to Blue Screen every now and then. 

• Confused 1

Hello GYF

thanks for given option.

I went on all 5 points and all seems to match proposed solution

The game still bringing me to main screen (garage) when I try to join any battle mission or raid.

I just finished with this game and I'm not going to play it or give you money  This decision was prompted by continuous crashes and inability to play. Bye!

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

only crash in this game  :(  now with this patch, when i start the game directly freeze :(

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

since this patch, 6 of my friends, and I, have experienced crashes whenever we've tried to launch the game for the first time on any given day.

Game still randomly freeze during queue for both pvp and pve.

I have to hard reset my pc since it doesn't respond anymore.

It's been months now, i have tried everything but i just think my mainboard is going to blow up any moment soon.

Edited by Pita_Hari
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Worked fine in the beginning, no issues, but suddenly it started to freeze up, or get stuck. Sometimes needing a hard reset.

Hard freezes, especially on aftermath screen (going to garage after mission).

Stuck on screen, (usually after mission going back to garage) sometimes fixed by CTRL-ALT-DEL and choosing Task Manager, going back into game.

If I just do this once, my turrets are lock in front position, so I need to CTRL-ALT-DEL again and go back into the game to unlock them.

Before doing the second CTRL-ALT-DEL and going into build mode, the mouse will also be centered one screen and I can only move around a singular point in space.

Slight update...

Different D3D-version does not solve it, same issue on 9 and 11, nor does different drivers.

Another update...

Steam overlay has nothing do with it in my case, nor has resolutions or any video settings in the game.

Also, a new bug emerged as of today, where after the previous stuck on screen, I now usually have to restart because building is stuck on the previous singular point, and a second CTRL-ALT-DEL won't fix it.

Haven't seen any of the earlier hard reset issues anymore though, they seem to be gone...  but still, stuck on screen, rotating around a set point in space, having to restart game, they are still there. And they really start to get on my nerves....

Another update...

Tried messing around with CPU priority and affinity, even turned off Hyper Threading in BIOS, to no effect. Now, when the freeze happens, I have a 50/50 chance of recovery through CTRL-ALT-DEL, reboots are frequent now.

Also noticed that if I leave it alone in a frozen manner, it actually freezes up totally, hard reboot is the only solution...

Edited by TheReference
  • Thanks 1

I play on the PS4, so I don't think any of this advice helps.  But we are seeing a LOT more crashes since today's update.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Now, I just edited my post up above, but I would really like to know where to post it for it to be looked into, since it doesn't give me a crash or an error code..

Additionally, if the game gets stuck on screen now, and I have to CTRL-ALT-DEL, doing it twice does nothing and if I enter a game, my camera is stuck in position, I can't aim..  and the pointer is present on screen. I can drive, self-destruct, but can't fire or turn my camera.

Edited by TheReference

Hi guys, during the last two weeks my game crushed about 100 times. Everytime I saw in the news the sentence:

"Improved client stability."

I had the hope that it actually do something. Unfortunatelly it didn't.

Do you have the same problem?

Hi guys, hi Reference,

I think I found the problem. Probably my RAMs caused the crashes. I changed them yesterday and so far no crashes. So it had probably nothing to do with the game.

I tried to defragment my drives, removed my clone monitor setup.. went all the way back to 368.39 drivers for my GTX 1070...

Since my system works flawlessly with everything else, even with torture tests in prime95 for both CPU and Memory, also with Memtest86+ ... I'd say there's some flatulence in the code that really dislikes my system.

If specs of my computer and software is of interest, here goes...

Win7 64bit 6.1.7601

MSI C236A Workstation

Intel Xeon E3-1245v5

Crucial 2x8GB DDR4-2133 ECC

EVGA Geforce GTX 1070 SC Gaming ACX 3.0 (on several driver packages)

Crucial M4 128GB SSD

Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD

Intel Gbit CT Network adapter

Edited by TheReference

have a big problem after last update

game after update work well but when i restart my PC have always a crash when login in and re install my windows 7 x64 but still problem launcher work good and when i fill my email and pass in screen welcome it just crashed and trying login in anther pc off my friend he has the game work well

help plz

001.jpg

002.jpg