TAPRACKBANG

crates and wheels

Recommended Posts

Please, set the wheels in crates as COUPLE. It's frustrating to get a SINGLE wheel from a crate - I mean event one specially but not only. Event one mean "oh, dear... you probably never get another, and less than less, 3 more to make a car"

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 blue wheel has cost little below the prize of average blue weapon, so if you would get 2 blue wheels from a crate, you'd nearly afford two blue weapons so getting tires of the crates would be better than getting an actual weapon of it. If it were the case then prizes of tires would propably go down to balance the 2:1 ratio of wheels-weapon chance even though the recipe for wheels would stay the same ( same ammount of scrap for blue wheel and a blue weapon )

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/8/2017 at 10:32 AM, GentlemanRevvnar said:

1 blue wheel has cost little below the prize of average blue weapon, so if you would get 2 blue wheels from a crate, you'd nearly afford two blue weapons so getting tires of the crates would be better than getting an actual weapon of it. If it were the case then prizes of tires would propably go down to balance the 2:1 ratio of wheels-weapon chance even though the recipe for wheels would stay the same ( same ammount of scrap for blue wheel and a blue weapon )

Ooooor just make the wheels untradable & that's it, no more 2:I ratio to care about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Indiferencce said:

Ooooor just make the wheels untradable & that's it, no more 2:I ratio to care about.

That's also an option, but the guy didn't mention if he wanted them tradable or not, so i just assumed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by GentlemanRevvnar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/8/2017 at 0:00 PM, GentlemanRevvnar said:

That's also an option, but the guy didn't mention if he wanted them tradable or not, so i just assumed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post ideas have the pourpose to discus and improve them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.