TAPRACKBANG

crates and wheels

Please, set the wheels in crates as COUPLE. It's frustrating to get a SINGLE wheel from a crate - I mean event one specially but not only. Event one mean "oh, dear... you probably never get another, and less than less, 3 more to make a car"

• Upvote 2

1 blue wheel has cost little below the prize of average blue weapon, so if you would get 2 blue wheels from a crate, you'd nearly afford two blue weapons so getting tires of the crates would be better than getting an actual weapon of it. If it were the case then prizes of tires would propably go down to balance the 2:1 ratio of wheels-weapon chance even though the recipe for wheels would stay the same ( same ammount of scrap for blue wheel and a blue weapon )

• Upvote 1

On 18/8/2017 at 10:32 AM, GentlemanRevvnar said:

1 blue wheel has cost little below the prize of average blue weapon, so if you would get 2 blue wheels from a crate, you'd nearly afford two blue weapons so getting tires of the crates would be better than getting an actual weapon of it. If it were the case then prizes of tires would propably go down to balance the 2:1 ratio of wheels-weapon chance even though the recipe for wheels would stay the same ( same ammount of scrap for blue wheel and a blue weapon )

Ooooor just make the wheels untradable & that's it, no more 2:I ratio to care about.

16 hours ago, Indiferencce said:

Ooooor just make the wheels untradable & that's it, no more 2:I ratio to care about.

That's also an option, but the guy didn't mention if he wanted them tradable or not, so i just assumed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by GentlemanRevvnar

On 20/8/2017 at 0:00 PM, GentlemanRevvnar said:

That's also an option, but the guy didn't mention if he wanted them tradable or not, so i just assumed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post ideas have the pourpose to discus and improve them.