Looking for cool people to play with!

Just got into crossout about a week ago and i am having a ton of fun with it, i am currently at 4.5k PS and looking to get some epics soon. Im honestly just looking for a cool group of people to play all types of games with and try different comps and ****. I have tons of experience playing competitive games and can definitely see potential in this one but i am playing it pretty casually until i get better gear and when their is hopefully more utility game play options in the game. So yeah, if anyone wants to play some games together and try to improve as a team, just add BoldSlickRick and we will play some games!!!

Hey, we here at TAW are recruiting and have room as always to take in players.We have over 2600 members and 39 active games.  Our Crossout division has over 40 members not including the members that come to play from other games.  We just ask that everyone be at least 15 and have a mic. So if you are interested or curious about TAW, please look @www.taw.net for the application into our clan. 

Message me if you have any questions

DevilSquirrel.

Edited by DevilSquirrel