Sign in to follow this  
quantumduck

Small warning when selling item used in blueprint

Thank you for your suggestion, quantumduck! We've added it to our list and will consider its implementation in the future :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Hyper1111 said:

I don't understand. I want to buy a Blueprint (or manufacture one). How does this impact me?

At the moment you can't sell item that are equiped on your current vehicle and Levi in garage. But if it's not on those, you can sell it even if, maybe 6 of your other blueprint use that parts.

So he want to have that warning in such case.

+1 i do too

Edited by SoulDeliverer
  • Upvote 3

I think they show In Use on items. But it's only for Leviathan that is deployed. Could be wrong. But I don't see why that couldn't be extended. In Use Blueprint.

On 11/04/2018 at 1:57 AM, dukerustfield said:

I think they show In Use on items. But it's only for Leviathan that is deployed. Could be wrong. But I don't see why that couldn't be extended. In Use Blueprint.

In use means it can't be sold because that would invalidate your leviathan - what he's asking is a simple 'you won't be able to use *blueprint(s)* if you sell/salvage/upgrade this item. Continue? y/n' so that you don't get a rude shock when you remember that your shotgun build used 2 radiators and not just one.

I sell things for bench time. The only things worth selling are useful. No matter if I use a 4k or a 9k build the suckage match making makes all vehicles a pain. Less parts is just a sign that as a new player you cannot advance with a closed wallet. The game economy is not that bad, but the match making makes the game unplayable. Now we have legend part using bots in sub 6k matches. Sign that the MM will never be fixed when they are enforcing what is wrong with MM in weapon abuse. 

Start charging a monthly fee. If you are doing your job right. You have a roof and full belly. Do a better job and your kids will grow up with happy memories of childhood. F2P P2W and proper game balance is like juggling gasoline soaked flaming cats. It does not end well for the juggler and the cats.

And FFS why does a shell of a car half the size of one of my 6 wheels stop my vehicle dead. Then there is the god mode 10 foot section of chain link fence and a small tree also. Why does an ammo box that is empty explode? Why are there no 1x4, 1x6 and 1x8 frame beams? Why does a no skill flying drone with a tiny MG do more damage then a Vector? 

I will keep ranting about the game till there are smoking ashes. This game is like standing in the street and watching your house go up in flames. Nothing you can do. Really screwed up situation. But an amazing thing to observe for memories sake. And when the money comes you can think on the positive. Wont have to live in that crappy neighbor hood again.

Edited by VorpralBunny

Sign in to follow this