DEVs,

An idea for an aesthetic visual to add some atmosphere, some ambience, to the battles.... In some the battles, there are wooden bridges, there are buildings that are still "livable", and even in the old shipyard there are the ship decks and other areas where it could be possible to have images of Faction Survivors in motion.

i.e.; across the wooden bridges, you could have a few Faction Survivors running across with weapons in hand, maybe even stopping now and then to take a pot-shot at something in the distance. Maybe having a small group of Faction Survivors on the deck of a ship firing off a mortar into the distance (not really aiming at anything and not doing any real damage, but just for show). A Faction Survivor point thief head out of a window with a rifle, or maybe one or two of them running across the road from one building to another. Give the post-apocalyptic vibe a little more "umph" to the feel.

Just some background motion to build up and help create the feel of the "Life-After-Apocolypse". And if Crossout takes off, the way we  all hope it will, and becomes a major title, you could always plan a spinoff game on the Faction Survivors that we see running around the battlefields. Some sort of Story Driven FPS in the spirit of "Mad Max" game and films meets "Final Fantasy: The Spirit Within" film meets "CoD/Halo" kind of thing. But I'm jumping into the future (which in this business isn't always a bad thing. Gotta strike while the iron is hot.)

But anyway, there's the basic idea.

DaddyJaq.

• Upvote 2

Hmmm, I love the Idea! +1 It would give such a heavier sense of "happening" in the game, and I would love for this to be a thing. It'd be so cool to see post-apocalyptic people of all factions partaking in, off, or on map skirmishes, or civilians hiding as we reek havoc. Maybe even have animals, or at least birds flying around? Crows, Vultures, etc?

Animals, Faction members, other little automated drones and machines. Something to add a little "color" and ambience to an already awesome game. Thanks.

I am all for more ambience.

Some destructable objects on the map, would be nice, too.

• Upvote 1

JaqDaddy, hello!

Your idea of adding more dynamic details in Crossout sounds really great, and we might add some elements of it in the far future. Right now, our focus lies with the balancing the current game versions and develpoing some interesting stuff for you guys;)