Hello.

I'm searching for high skill, cw focused clan with some great atmosphere.

I'm very active, friendly Polish player. I'm fluent in English and understand some Russian.

Curently lvl 30 with 2x hammerfalls, mandrake, hurricane and tons of blue/purple stuff.

I don't mind using any mic communicators.

Don't really like playing below 7k as i think it's not really challenging to win such a match with 4 man platoon.

Here are some of my builds:

9k / 11,5k / 7k / 11k arty

If you are intrested write post here or PM me wherever you want.

:)

screenshot-170805-175134.jpg

screenshot-170805-175340.jpg

screenshot-170805-175240.jpg

screenshot-170805-175501.jpg

4 minutes ago, A2Six said:

i so sorry you got wedge cancer,   how long do you have left?  make the best of it!  

best wishes ~ Six

?? Maybe it’s called skill?

17 minutes ago, A2Six said:

i so sorry you got wedge cancer,   how long do you have left?  make the best of it!  

best wishes ~ Six

NEVER make laughs about cancer. Good for you that you don't know what it really means.

Moderator pls remove that from my post.

3 minutes ago, IwonTheInternet said:

NEVER make laughs about cancer. Good for you that you don't know what it really means.

Moderator pls remove that from my post.

Dude, it’s probaly some 7 year old kid who feels cool for saying ‘swears’. Just let it go mate

Cancer wedgie flipperino. Blah. And builds lacking in every aspect too. Nah bro. Take your cancer to some other clinic. Chemo might help

3 minutes ago, Lt__Butcher said:

Cancer wedgie flipperino. Blah. And builds lacking in every aspect too. Nah bro. Take your cancer to some other clinic. Chemo might help

To be fair it’s one of the better shotgun wedges I’ve seen!

29 minutes ago, Lt__Butcher said:

kekekek

1 hour ago, RZ2000 said:

To be fair it’s one of the better shotgun wedges I’ve seen!

Haha you don't play 12k PS then. This is one of the worst builds I have seen. Even wedge is badly made. Sad panda face. 

8 minutes ago, Lt__Butcher said:

Haha you don't play 12k PS then. This is one of the worst builds I have seen. Even wedge is badly made. Sad panda face. 

That build is no where near 12k from the looks of it. It’s actually quite solid. 

Hey, we here at TAW are recruiting and have room as always to take in players.We have over 2600 members and 39 active games.  Our Crossout division has over 40 members not including the members that come to play from other games.  We just ask that everyone be at least 16 and have a mic. So if you are interested or curious about TAW, please look @www.taw.net for the application into our clan. 

Message me if you have any questions

DevilSquirrel.

Edited by DevilSquirrel