MAN_DOWN

Wires/Electronics

Recommended Posts

I don't understand something and i bet you don't do it too , electronics and wires have less amount drop per match than scrap and have week-end limit drop under the scrap limit , is farming more hard and the price of wires and electronics are way under the price these should be ,now if it is to take a look at what happening there you can see why , people farm rare skins a lot , they don't farm epics legendary items , because of some reasons , some crafting items not even worth to be crafter as people sell under craft value , so this mean craft is useless at this point as it cost some coins to be able to craft epics ... and you have to buy a lot of rare weapons to craft epic weapons or legendary...

So there could be a fix for this if you make the epic items cost or less wires or less rare skins to be crafter ,or you make some adjustments on the required coins to be able to craft epics would some how fix this

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/18/2017 at 2:57 PM, Cpt_Nero said:

Feedback noted, added to the Document.

i would even suggest on making an limited selling price based on craft costs , i mean the craft system should let you get money back from craft or even do some profite, as this cost so to craft , you can't sell it under craft value ,as this would prevent for people abuse market and people would enjoy more to make epic and legendary weapons 

This would increase epic prices throught an middle range of cost ,and would keep the items value same no mather of nerfs like in clarinet tow case ...  the value would only fluctute from minimum price to highest price ... , even would prevent people from market abuses like selling an item more under price or over price like it should can go too 

 

something like that i have an clarint i can sell it from above 460-550 maxim so i know this will not get down no mather of what weapons changes we make nerfs/buffs

and this would work and in case of items who aren't exist on market to prevent the coin transfers from an account to other ... throught buying unique items without  sellers on that specific item

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/18/2017 at 2:57 PM, Cpt_Nero said:

Feedback noted, added to the Document.

Or devs could increase the amount of wires and electronics use in crafting epic legendary items this would make weapons higher valued so they would make electronics and wires price increase as these would be more searched as these would be used in more high amounts in crafting so there wouldn't be too many sellers..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15.8.2017 at 9:59 PM, MAN_DOWN said:

some crafting items not even worth to be crafter as people sell under craft value

i think you miss the problem completly. it's not that people even know what stuff is worth. most people playing this game seem to lack basic math skills. they get really excited when you explain completly basic market and crafting things to them, stuff you'd think a 10 year old would figgure out while on the toilet.

 

9 hours ago, MAN_DOWN said:

something like that i have an clarint i can sell it from above 460-550 maxim so i know this will not get down no mather of what weapons changes we make nerfs/buffs

did you check the market value of the TOW since the last nerf? i think you might be in for a surprise... "no matter of what changes we makes"... yeah...sure

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, rackham_the_red said:

i think you miss the problem completly. it's not that people even know what stuff is worth. most people playing this game seem to lack basic math skills. they get really excited when you explain completly basic market and crafting things to them, stuff you'd think a 10 year old would figgure out while on the toilet.

 

did you check the market value of the TOW since the last nerf? i think you might be in for a surprise... "no matter of what changes we makes"... yeah...sure

there i said that nerfs shouldn't affect items prices such neggative you know , that was what i presented there i know clarinet tow price just was coming in help to make all these stuffs balanced on market

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If people insist on selling stuff below the crafting price.... let them. Better they learn math and basic economy in a game before making losses in real life.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/15/2017 at 2:59 PM, MAN_DOWN said:

So there could be a fix for this if you make the epic items cost or less wires or less rare skins to be crafter ,or you make some adjustments on the required coins to be able to craft epics would some how fix this

On 8/23/2017 at 10:17 PM, MAN_DOWN said:

Or devs could increase the amount of wires and electronics use in crafting epic legendary items this would make weapons higher valued so they would make electronics and wires price increase as these would be more searched as these would be used in more high amounts in crafting so there wouldn't be too many sellers..

Image result for confused meme

========================================================================================================

In all seriousness, I am confused as to what you're actually suggesting, you either want less wire required to be used on epics/legendarys so people would have more epics crafted quickly, but as well increase the amount of wires needed to increase its value. This sort of confused me a lot and by mean a lot, I mean A LOT. but I digress.

Generally the market does not work that way. This depends (I think) on the rarity, the popularity of the item and the post patches that affected them. the TOWs are a prime example of what happened in the recent update because as it got brutally nerfed, so did the market value of it because people want to sell it as quickly as they can before they lose profit. the market does not consider the recipe of the item to make it simply because most rare items are similar to each other in value.

 

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, MAN_DOWN and thank you for your suggestion! In the future we're planning some changes on wires and electronics. As soon any the official information appears, we'll share it with players :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30.08.2017 at 9:27 AM, Woodyrojo said:

Hello, MAN_DOWN and thank you for your suggestion! In the future we're planning some changes on wires and electronics. As soon any the official information appears, we'll share it with players :)

Or maybe just take less scrap for blue and other items as 450 seems a lot considering our 2800 cap!! (WASTE OF TIME 150 would be sufficient for blue items and equal that with 100 copper!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.