Sign in to follow this  
toopa_

"Brawl Notification"

I think in the past 3 weeks I only played 1-2 brawls. This is not only because I don't play this game too much (at the evening, CET time zone), but also because I often play casually and don't think of it at all. Would it make sense to notify the player by displaying a message (while a brawl-mission is present), something like "Storm Warning is opened now. Will you survive?" and possibly add an option to disable further notifications (because there always are the people who prefer to have a "clean screen without 20 different notifications")

Also, does it say anywhere when a brawl-mission ends? I think it's of a 4-hour duration, but I can't recall seeing any timers that would indicate when a brawl is over.

Why dont we highlight them something like purple, something easy on the eyes. I could do without "Brawl is commencing" everytime i go to the garage from missions.

Plus I'd like to add maybe put * above raids when missions change until you look at them and we could do same when clan wars is on

Highlighted menu.png

Edited by SleepySRH
  • Like 1

Brawls are running all time on schedule, but Sleepy's idea is great and also very simple. I'd like to see it in game.

Notifications could be too annoying.

Better notification for current running Brawls but also for Weekendevents would be cool. Last week I nearly missed the +30% xp bonus because it was nearly invisble on Xbox and I realized it only on Sunday.

Maybe put a time counter next to raids and brawls tabs, for the raids, time till next set of raids, and for the brawls, time till they are unlocked (or how much longer they are unlocked); highlight the time in a color if they are unlocked.

Sign in to follow this